Freshers Life Science JRF at Central University of Rajasthan
Freshers Life Science JRF at Central University of Rajasthan. Msc candidates can apply for a Junior Research Fellow position at Central University of Rajasthan. Central University of Rajasthan research fellow posts for msc candidates, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Central University of Rajasthan,
Department of Microbiology,
School of Life Sciences
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position in DBT sponsored research project
Rajasthan Job Vacancy
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Name: “Identifying the role of Mycobacterium indicus pranii (MIP) in activating host innate immune response for development of new intervention strategy to combat Tuberculosis”
Principal Investigator: Dr Deeksha Tripathi
Duration: The position is totally temporary and also co-terminus with the project. The position is originally available for one year, which may be extendable approximately one year based on the applicant’s performance on annual basis.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Job Opening:
The applicants interested in the above area of research and also for the above post may send their CV with supporting documents (self-attested, scanned copy of certifications/ documents/ degree/ award) to the undersigned in soft copy by means of e-mail to [email protected] as a single pdf document. The application should also be sent out in paper copy by speed/registered post at the address given below, by marking the envelope, Application for ‘Identifying … combat Tuberculosis’ prior to 30/9/2020. Keeping in view the current situation, The interview will be conducted in online mode on a suitable platform (Skype/Zoom).
Address: Dr. Deeksha Tripathi, Assistant Professor Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh 305817, Ajmer, Rajasthan, INDIA. Email: [email protected]. Last date for receipt of the application form (soft copies): 30/9/2020.
Applicants may please note the following:
- The project team will certainly have the right to put any screening criteria in case large numbers of applications are received.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified only by e-mail/Mobile. No different letter will certainly be issued for the interview. Applicants need to appear for the interview online. Joining will certainly be approved just after verification of original certifications, documents.
- No communications will certainly be entertained for being called/ not- called and/or chosen/ not chosen for the advertised position.
- Keeping in view the current situation, The interview will be conducted in online mode on a suitable platform (Skype/Zoom).
For any other information/clarifications, the applicants might contact the Principal Investigator: Dr. Deeksha Tripathi Assistant Professor Department of Microbiology, Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh 305817, Ajmer Rajasthan, INDIA Email: [email protected].
Emoluments for Rajasthan Job Opening: According to DBT rules. (INR 31,000/- pm (consolidated) + HRA).
Qualification for Rajasthan Job Opening:
- The candidate must have a Master’s degree in any branch of life sciences. Freshers as well as very motivated, research-oriented applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates having UGC NET/ CSIR NET, GATE or any other national examination conducted by DBT, ICMR, ICAR, DRDO will certainly be preferred.
- Relevant hands-on lab experience and a strong background in the area of bioinformatics, biochemistry, microbiology as well as molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
- Research experience in the pertinent area, supported by publications in high impact peer-reviewed international journals would certainly be preferable.
- Proficiency of English language (written and also oral) and presentation skills is preferable.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Freshers Life Science JRF at Central University of Rajasthan. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.