Danaher Biotech Process Engineer Job – MSc & MTech Apply
Danaher Biotech Process Engineer Job – MSc & MTech Apply. Biotechnology MSc/MTech Job Openings. Biotech MTech & MSc Vacancies at Danaher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Process Engineer II, PASS
Job ID: R1125045
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Family: STEM (Includes IT)
- Engage with the team in pre-order activities in coordination with the project manager, project sponsor, peers or experienced team members
- Develop project schedules, quality plan and risk assessments
- Create Project Costing sheets including material and manpower costs
- Define technical solutions including analysis of process mass balance, equipment selection and sizing, drafting process and instrumentation diagrams
- Write technical proposals including clarification and exclusion lists
- Complete basic designs including process and instrumentation diagram, component lists and process functional specifications
- Request, analyze and implement quotations for all main sub-suppliers and include in technical proposals
- Obtain valid quotations for all materials and initiate orders with procurement
- Coordinate and execute incoming goods inspection
- Execute and coordinate qualification verification activities at the various project stages (pre FAT, FAT, SAT, IV/OV)
- Create technical documents and collaborate with the documentation team to assemble the final technical documentation package
- Communicates cross-functionally effectively on financial status, progress monitoring, reporting, presentations and coordination of sub-supplier activities (eg mechanical fabricators, electrical fabricators and software companies)
- Assigned project management activities for small projects
- Participate in continuous improvement processes and execute daily visual management
- Enter projects into SAP and ensure updates are maintained through the completion of the projects
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills/ Desired Characteristics:
- MSc/M. Tech or equivalent in Biotech, Biochemical engineering, Process engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent. A higher degree or second degree in a related subject would be an advantage.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience of process engineering/project management of downstream equipment used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing including large scale and complex projects involving the integration of multiple systems.
- The overall experience of 5 to 8 years
Editor’s Note: Danaher Biotech Process Engineer Job – MSc & MTech Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.