CSMCRI Project Jobs – Biotech/Microbiology/ Mol Bio Apply
CSMCRI Project Jobs – Biotech/Microbiology/ Mol Bio Apply. MSc Biotechnology, Microbiology and Molecular Biology Project Associate Job Opening. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute MSc vacancies. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at CSMCRI.
This job expires in :
Advt. No. AESD & CIF: 9/2020
Name of the Post: Project Associate I
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: ‘Anti-virulent compounds from microalgae’ (Project No. MLP0062)
Age limitation*: 35 years, Age relaxation is applicable according to CSIR guidelines.
* Relaxation in age/ qualification as per CSIR standards.
Duration: Three years
Application Procedure for CSMCRI:
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements will send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in OR https://www.marinepollution.in) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc.) by email to: ([email protected]) on or prior to 5.00 PM, 26th October 2020.
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on the job requirement, applicant’s academic and research background and any type of such shortlisted applicants as eligible as per the standards will certainly be asked to attend the interview on 2nd November 2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using on-line mode i.e. skype as a result of COVID-19. The details of the interview will certainly be sent to such applicants by e-mail only. Final year M. Sc. students who are waiting for their exams/results are not eligible to apply.
The original documents will be verified for selected applicants at the time of joining and also any type of deviation will certainly result in the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are totally temporary as well as therefore, not confer any type of right/claim implicit or explicit for any kind of applicant for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
- 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are chosen through (a) National Eligibility Tests– CSIR UGC NET consisting of Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection procedure through National level exams conducted by Central Government Departments and also their Agencies as well as Institutions.
- 25,000/- + HRA for others who don’t fall under (i) above.
Essential Qualification: M Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology.
Job requirement/ Desirable:
- The chosen applicants will certainly need to work on screening of antivirulence compounds, mode of action studies, in-vivo assay etc.
- Candidates having research expertise in microbiology, molecular biology methods, animal handling/ or having GATE/NET qualification will certainly be given preference.
Editor’s Note: CSMCRI Project Jobs – Biotech/Microbiology/ Mol Bio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.