C-CAMP Scientist Recruitment – Online Applications Invited
C-CAMP Scientist Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. PhD Molecular Biology candidates apply for Application Scientist (RT PCR based Molecular Diagnostics) vacancy at C-CAMP Bengaluru. C-CAMP is recruiting for Application Scientist (RT PCR based Molecular Diagnostics) vacancy as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Application Scientist (RT PCR based Molecular Diagnostics) – 1
Applications are open for the position of Science and also Technology Manager for Indigenization of Diagnostics Program at C-CAMP
The newly launched project called Indigenisation of Diagnostics (InDx), anchored at Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (CCAMP) intends to build a robust supply-chain network of Indian MSMEs capable of producing reagents that go into a testing kit in addition to manufacture testing kits. The project involves identifying bottlenecks in the supply-chain network, short-falls in quality levels as well as gaps in the ability of these MSMEs to scale-up. The project would hand-hold MSMEs in meeting both quality and quantity such that the network would certainly be able to put together a million indigenous kits a day.
How to Apply:
To apply, send your detailed CV to “[email protected]̶1; on or prior to Sept 22, 2020. This is a contractual position for 6 months, which may get extended based on the requirements.
- Design, plan and execute lab activities towards quality testing of RT-PCR based kits/reagents/components for SARS CoV2
- Develop protocol and execute comparability and validation studies for RT-PCR based kits/reagents/components for SARS CoV2
- Design primers/probes for RT-PCR based diagnostic tests
- Perform functional assays for quality testing of reagents and also components utilized in Molecular Diagnostics
- Draft/Review Results, Reports, Tech Transfer documents, Workflows and also SOPs
- Ensure the adoption of best practices for Quality testing and also the development of Molecular Diagnostics
- Manage procurements for laboratory activities in coordination with Lab Scientists
- Coordinate and also collaborate with InDx CoEs on quality testing
- Train Scientists on RT-PCR and other molecular assays
- Provide Management updates
- Any other as assigned
- PhD in Molecular Biology with deep domain expertise and also hands-on experience in the RT PCR technology platform for molecular diagnostics.
- Should have at the very least 2 years of post-Ph. D. working experience in development and validation of RT-PCR based molecular diagnostic Assays. Experience with RT-PCR based test for SARS CoV2 will certainly be chosen
- Expertise and knowledge to develop as well as validate RT-PCR based assays for molecular diagnostics is required
- Have to understand the nuances of Primer/probe design as well as need to be adept at using software tools for in-silico design
- Have to be proficient at DoE for Optimization of run conditions and also analysis
- Must have a working understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and also Great Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Should have a flair for teaching and have to train scientists as well as users in RT PCR.
- Need to be meticulous and keep extensive, regulatory quality records of all tasks as well as laboratory work.
Editor’s Note: C-CAMP Scientist Recruitment – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.