Biological Sciences Jobs at NII – Junior Research Fellow Post
Biological Sciences Jobs at NII – Junior Research Fellow Post. Recruitment of MSc Biological Sciences candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: Project entitled “Investigation into the role of melanocyte in skin wound healing” funded by SERB
Principal Investigator: Dr Rajesh S. Gokhale ([email protected])
Duration: Tenable till 13.03.2021
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated by e-mail concerning the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted applicants will certainly be held online with video conferencing.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested candidates might apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, via e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name
of the project in addition to their full C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview and also they needed to send attested copies of all their certifications and also a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and also Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees) based on submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
PS: Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will certainly be held via Online mode only. Please mention your valid e-mail ID while applying for the above position.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 09.10.2020.
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
- Master’s degree in any field of Biological Sciences.
- Applicant should have cleared any type of National Level Eligibility Test (NET/GATE etc).
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
- Good understanding of Biochemical concepts and also interest to work in the area of
- Experience of working in a lab would be preferable.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: The selected applicants will certainly draw consolidated emoluments as per DST OM dated 30.012019, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- each month plus 24 percent HRA
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: Biological Sciences Jobs at NII – Junior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.