Bayer Biotech & Molecular Biology Lab Specialist Recruitment
Bayer Biotech & Molecular Biology Lab Specialist Recruitment. PhD / MSc Biological Sciences Job at Bayer. Biotechnology and Molecular Biology Job Openings at Bayer. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Molecular Lab Specialist
Reference Code: 257987
Functional Area: Information Technology
To lead the analytical and technical support activities for the QC lab seed genetics testing program including optimization of current platforms, implementation of new technologies, advancing assay performance and support of certification/accreditation procedure by providing appropriate technical training and monitoring assay performance metrics.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play a key role in the expansion of testing facilities in the area of genetics by liaising with Global/regional platform functions for validation and implementation of new test protocols
- Planning and execution of Genetic purity utilizing protocols defined by global/ regional platform functions and executes GP, AP and various other molecular assays with proper recording of data independently
- Ensure compliance with HSE, BioSafety, QMS and Stewardship Standards
- Supervises and coaches a team of technological staff
- Responsible for long-range capital planning
- Resource planning and operational budgeting
- Responsible for implementation of Lab Vantage genetic as per timelines in coordination with a global platform
- Owns root cause analysis of complaint in coordination with the respective team
- Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practice
- Responsible to bring operational excellence in Genetic purity laboratory and work on cost reduction in testing
- Plan for implementation on One PSS in seed testing & process improvement in optimization/ OEE.
- Promote a quality culture in all laboratory operations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Master’s degree in Agri Biotech/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with 5+ years’ experience. PhD degree in the related field is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated capabilities in collaborating with teams, proactive and implementing strategies that deliver quantitative business outcomes.
- Self-organization, planning, reporting and communication skills.
- Experience with, Microsoft Excel (Data Analysis, Macros, etc.), LIMS (Labware or Labvantage preferred)/ related experience, SAP.
- Able to work under time pressure, sense of urgency and accuracy.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Editor’s Note: Bayer Biotech & Molecular Biology Lab Specialist Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.