AIIMS New Delhi ICMR Funded Senior Research Fellow Vacancy
AIIMS New Delhi ICMR Funded Senior Research Fellow Vacancy. Senior Research Fellow Job Opening for MSc Life Science applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Cross-sectional Study to Establish a Normal Reference
Range (nomogram) for Testosterone and Dihydrotestosterone in boys of age-group 0-14 years (sanctioned for a period of three years wef. Oct 2019)”
Department: Paediatric Surgery
Source of Funding: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Tenure: Initial appointment will be for a period of six months which will be renewable six-monthly for the duration of the project.
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Interested candidates may submit their resume with recent passport-sized coloured photograph at the address email to [email protected] (must: enter subject line as “CV for post of SRF in ICMR Project). The resume should contain your email, phone number, Whats-app number and explicitly express the reasons that make you suitable for this post.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- Time and venue for the Interview will be communicated to the candidates over email (preferably) or phone.
- No TA/ DA will be provided for attending the interview
Last date for application September 15, 2020
Stipend: As per ICMR guidelines
- MBBS with or without post-graduation (biostatistics/ statistics background preferable in view of nature of project)
- Post-graduation/ Masters in life sciences or equivalent
- Background in Biostatistics/ Statistics
- Experience/ Training in Systematic Reviews and Meta-analysis
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS New Delhi ICMR Funded Senior Research Fellow Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.