USP Bioanalytical Scientist Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Biological Sciences Apply
USP Bioanalytical Scientist Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Biological Sciences Apply. U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) is hiring MSc/MTech & PhD jobs for a Scientist II, Bioanalytical vacancy and interested candidates can check out the details below:
USP Job Details
Job Title: Scientist II (Bioanalytical) – Biologics
Job Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tracking Code: 26436009
Job Description for USP Job:
This is a hands-on, non-supervisory position in which the incumbent applies their knowledge and practical experience in execution of bioanalytical projects on collaborative testing of reference standards, documentary standards and characterization of biological products. Additionally, the incumbent will also actively engage and contribute in verification, international and national reference standard development programs as assigned.
Roles And Responsibilities for USP Job:
- Aligns with USP’s mission, goals and objectives; complies with USP’s guidelines and other requirements.
- Plans and executes Compendial, Verification and R&D projects for product classes such as proteins, monoclonal antibodies, peptides, antibiotics and any other biological products as assigned.
- Prepare project reports as per USP’s quality systems and procedures.
- Demonstrates strong skills and expertise in Bioanalytical methods in the areas of Chromatography, Colorimetric assays, Electrophoresis & Mass spectrometry.
- Routinely apply personal experience, academic training, and technical insights to troubleshoot and solve problems in the laboratory.
- Complies with USP’s Quality Management System and assists group leaders in implementing process improvements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills for USP Job:
- PhD. in any stream of Biological Sciences with a minimum of 2 years of industry/post-doctoral research experience or M.Sc/ M.Tech. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology or any other relevant stream with 8-10 years of industry experience working in the Analytical R&D/ QC department of the Biopharmaceutical industry.
Required Skills for USP Job:
- M.Sc./M. Tech. in relevant stream of biological sciences with 4-6 years of relevant experience in working with the biologics product class.
- Experience should include strong technical knowledge and practical experience in Bioanalytical area.
- Work experience in cGLP/cGMP environment is desirable.
- M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Biotechnology)/ M. Tech (Biotechnology / Bioprocess engineering) with expertise on techniques like HPLC, UPLC, Colorimetry, Spectrophotometry & Electrophoresis (IEF, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot)
- Expertise in Mass Spectrometry (Characterization/Quantification) & Capillary Electrophoresis would be preferred.
- Understanding of QMS along with good communication skills is a must.
- Ability to plan, design, execute, trouble shoot, and resolve technical issues within the scope.
Editor’s Note: USP Bioanalytical Scientist Job – MSc/MTech & PhD Biological Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.