Thermo Fisher Application Specialist Job Opening – Applications Invited. Thermo Fisher Scientific hiring for an Application Specialist job opening. Application Specialist Jobs at Thermo Fisher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details below:
Job Title: Application Specialist – West
Job ID: 123435BR
Job Location: Mumbai, India
The incumbent is required to Pre-sales & Post Sales demonstration with the sales team at the customer’s end & generate interest in products for assay maximization. Aligned with the Go to Market strategy & annual sales plan of Clinical portfolio. As an individual contributor, add value to the sales procedure for SDG portfolio to internal & external clients for a business promo.
- Provide full Application support to the installed base of clinical automation in India.
- Define and implement strategies for launching a brand-new product on the existing installed base and also increasing share of the wallet for the existing products.
- Help the sales team for region wise launches, CME’s, campaigns, programs, as well as
- Liason with product management team for marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with the sales team to help demonstrate the features & benefits of the product to prospective clients in India.
- Work cohesively with the channel partners to provide timely application support and demonstrations for prospective clients.
- Conduct timely training for colleagues & channels to improve field efficiency as well as ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effective management and also monitoring of secondary sales on the existing installed base.
- Conduct approach validation studies on the automated analyzer, as per NABL/CAP standards at the customer site.
SUCCESS MEASURES: Achieving best customer satisfaction for after-sales serv.
COMPETENCIES & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Grad in science discipline from reputed institute/ university (preferably B. Pharm or B.Sc).
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in the diagnostic industry in-field application role.
- Understand Automated Biochemistry instruments, knowledge of Microbiology, and also CLIA instrument will certainly be a plus.
- 50% travel, within the nation.
- Various other attributes.
- Creative Mind, Strategic Thinking with business acumen.
- Soft-spoken and also Verbal communication needs to be clear.
- Excellent written as well as communication abilities.
- Great analytical and also tactical skills to handle customers.
- Computer proficiency in Windows, MS Office.
- Team worker having Team Spirit.
- Good Listening Abilities.
Editor’s Note: Thermo Fisher Application Specialist Job Opening – Applications Invited, life science jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.