Syngene Cell Culture Job Opening – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply
Syngene Cell Culture Job Opening – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply. Syngene MSc/MTech Life Science Research Associate-Cell Culture Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Research Associate – Cell Culture
Job ID: 13402
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The incumbent must have experience with Cell culture and protein purification experience.
- A person should have basic cell culture experience with the knowledge of subculturing cells, freezing and performing viability assays.
- Should be able to maintain cells for transient transfection and expression.
- Should have a fair knowledge of protein estimation and analytics.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Candidate with an MSc/MTech in Life sciences
- Cell culture, immunological techniques, Cell-based Assays.
Experience: 1-3 Years Post Qualification.
- Should be a team player
- Result focus and quality conscious
Editor’s Note: Syngene Cell Culture Job Opening – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply, life science jobs, syngenejob, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.