SNU Biochem & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Job Opening
SNU Biochem & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Shiv Nadar University is hiring msc candidates for Junior Research Fellow vacancy. SNU Latest Jobs – Biotech / Biochem Apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details given below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job ID: 204
Name of the Project: “Unravelling novel metabolic biomarkers in children with idiopathic autism in India using IPSC-based neurological disease remodelling.” (DST/CSRI/2018/247)
Name of the PI: Dr Soumya Pati
Duration of the Project: 3 Years.
Contract Tenure: 1 year and can be extended even more based on satisfactory performance.
Project Synopsis: This project aims to identify altered metabolic pathways referring to disease onset and manifestation in case of autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Towards this ain three objectives have actually been proposed:
- In vitro growth and also maintenance iPSCs from autistic children from India and generation of human neurons.
- RNA-sequencing mediated transcriptomics & NMR-based metabolomics to identify the metabolic signatures involved in neuronal commitment.
- Integrated OMICS analysis to identify the crucial metabolic pathways linked to autism and also other neurodevelopmental defects.
How to Apply:
Eligible as well as interested applicants need to send their application with a full Curriculum Vitae (having personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation, as well as the e-mail address of two referees). Likewise, send out photocopies of mark sheets/testimonials/certificates, a recent passport size photograph, and other appropriate documents as a PDF attachment via email (preferable) or hard copies by Speed Post to the below address. All documents should reach the address below on or before 10 August 2020.
Mr. Anil Kumar Shukla
EA to the HOD, Life Sciences
Department of Life sciences, School of Natural Sciences,
Shiv Nadar University, NH-91, Tehsil Dadri, Greater Noida
District – Gautam Buddha Nagar
Uttar Pradesh – 201314
Email: [email protected]
Nature of work: Performing culture and also maintenance of primary cells, working in animal models, cell biology, confocal imaging, and also cell-based applications.
Essential & Desirable Qualification:
- The candidate needs to have a master’s degree in Biotechnology/Biochemistry (with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade) from a UGC recognized University.
- Applicant needs to be NET qualified. Various other qualifications such as JEST/GATE will be preferred. Candidate without such qualifications will certainly be hired at a salary based on more than 3to 4 years of research experiences.
- The candidate should have great analytical skills.
Fellowship: According to DST norms, fellowship is 31,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible for first two years. There will certainly be enhanced fellowship in the third year as 35,000/- p.m. plus HRA.
Editor’s Note: SNU Biochem & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.