NRCB Technical Assistant Job – Biotech / Microbio / Life Sciences Apply
NRCB Technical Assistant Job – Biotech / Microbio / Life Sciences Apply. Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences Technical Assistant vacancy available for MSc candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring msc Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences candidates. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NRCB Vacancy Details
Job Title: Technical Assistant
Name of the Project: PPV&FRA, GOI, MoA&FW, New Delhi funded project entitled “Framing Crop Specific DUS guidelines for banana”
Duration of the Project for NRCB Vacancy: 31.03.2021
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional –
I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only should come for the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the
format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and
submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and
publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-interview.
- Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
the case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with
self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc through email to
[email protected] on or before 08.08.2020 (4.30 PM).
After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date &
mode of interview through email.
- Date & Time of Interview: 15.06.2020 (Monday) at 11.00 AM.
Remuneration for NRCB Vacancy: Rs.15,000/- consolidated
Essential Qualification for NRCB Vacancy: First class in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Life Sciences or allied subjects)
Desirable Qualification for NRCB Vacancy: Work experience in Tissue culture, molecular biology and morphological characterization of banana.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NRCB Technical Assistant Job – Biotech / Microbio / Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.