Llyods Food Tech / Biotech / Microbiology Technical Reviewer Job
Llyods Food Tech / Biotech / Microbiology Technical Reviewer Job. Food tech / Microbiology/ Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for the technical reviewer – food job. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the job, the role, the qualifications and more below:
Name of the Job: Technical Reviewer – Food
Job ID: 31225
Location: India – Home Based Job
Position Category: Assessors
Department: IN720671: Global Capability Centre CA (IN720671)
Position Type: Employee Regular
To provide technical review support against defined procedures with some discretion over priorities of workload. Undertakes a range of technical review/support activities and resolves questions for internal/external clients. Specifically, conduct technical reviews of client organization files, after each visit requiring a certificate decision; client files would contain information such as: commercial agreement, assessment report, certificate. Produce reports of technical review/support work carried out.
- Every Technical reviewer to review pending Technical review tasks on a daily basis
- Technical Reviewers:
- Complete Technical review, for assigned jobs; when required, discuss with other Technical reviewers and pick up files for Technical reviews with an objective to make sure that set KPIs are achieved,
- Upload Technical review findings, raise Assessor feedback, raise Office actions, as appropriate,
- Update raw data collation spreadsheet with seeing details and Technical review findings along with other essential details.
- Data filing/entry based on defined procedures
- Deal with questions and build relationships with internal/external clients, as appropriate
- To coach other team members, as appropriate, to achieve effective knowledge transfer and application
- Conduct FSSC assessments, as needed, to maintain necessary qualifications
- Stay abreast of technical developments in own area of expertise, maintaining CPD records and producing them as necessary.
- Conduct all activities in line with internal procedures, contractual requirements, cost structures and funding constraints.
Degree in Food tech / Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
- Knowledge of audit principles, techniques and practices – Knowledge of generic management systems audit principles, techniques and practices, as specified in various standard sufficient to comprehend a certification audit report.
- Knowledge of specific management system standards/normative documents – Existing
Food safety Lead Assessor and Technical reviewer with any certification bodies.
Understanding of the management system standard or other normative documents being given for certificate sufficient to make a decision on the basis of a certificate audit report.
- Knowledge of LRMS processes – Knowledge of a certification body’s processes sufficient to decide if expectations of the LRMS have been fulfilled on the basis of the information submitted for review.
- Understanding of customer’s business sector
- Knowledge of the terminology, practices and procedures common to a client’s business sector sufficient to understand an audit report in the context of this management system standard or other normative documents.
Ought to have an overall comprehension of issues affecting the food, food supply chain, packaging industry.
- Knowledge of food processing, hazard analysis, food safety, food testing, food packaging and distribution.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory and legal requirements.
- Knowledge of housekeeping, sanitary and hygiene practices, fantastic manufacturing practices followed in food and allied industries Test methodologies such as:
Microbiological, Chemical analysis of food products.
- Taste-testing of food items.
Minimum of five years fulltime work experience in food and or food supply chain industry, including at least 2 years of food safety functions in food production/ retailing/ inspection/ quality assurance or enforcement, or the equivalent. The food chain associated industry might also be activities like consultancy or certificate provided that they are associated with food technology, food quality or food safety.
Editor’s Note: Llyods Technical Reviewer Job – Food Tech/Biotech & Microbiology Apply, biotechnology jobs, food technology careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.