J&J R&D Scientist Jobs – Microbiology Candidates Apply Online
J&J R&D Scientist Jobs – Microbiology Candidates Apply Online. Johnson & Johnson MSc Microbiology recruitment. A Scientist – R&D Microbiology vacancy for MSc Microbiology candidates with the relevant experience can apply online for the vacancy at Johnson & Johnson. Candidates can check details on the same below:
Job Title: Scientist – R&D Microbiology
Location: India-Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai-
Requisition ID: 2005838279W
Part A: Overall Responsibility: Prompt execution of microbiology testing of finished products and also Raw materials.
Part B: Principal Responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and conduct microbiological testing activities according to the requirement from sample receipt to result in reporting fulfilling the turnaround time
- Test method suitability and also the transfer of methods to affiliates.
- Prepare and maintain accurate technological documentation/reports.
- Microbiological testing related to laboratory compliance (e.g environmental monitoring, media growth promotion testing, test culture maintenance etc).
- Raw material testing.
- Research testing like claim support, per as well as probiotic testing etc.
- Equipment lifecycle management.
- Product failure investigations.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Performance on turnaround time.
- Right first time (RFT)/ Quality of results.
- GMP compliance.
KEY QUALIFICATIONS: Masters in Microbiology.
- Able to take initiatives & drives compliance.
- Understand expectations and also be sensitive to business partner needs and requirements.
Editor’s Note: J&J R&D Scientist Jobs – Microbiology Candidates Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.