inStem Biology Lab Technician Job Opening – Apply Online
inStem Biology Lab Technician Job Opening – Apply Online. MSc Biology Job Openings at inStem. inStem job vacancies for MSc candidates. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
INSTITUTE FOR STEM CELL SCIENCE AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
(an Autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology)
GKVK Campus, Bellary Road,
ADVERTISEMENT NO 12/2020
Lab Technician (Fixed-Term Contract Post):
The Bangalore Life Science Cluster (BLiSC) is seeking a Lab Technician to join our team in a high volume environment performing COVID-19 testing and allied activities. Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
How to Apply:
Last date for receipt of applications: 27th August 2020.
Applicants must submit a one-two page curriculum vitae (CV) with their name, current address, telephone get in touch with and email ID. The CV needs to include information on educational qualifications and also any type of relevant work experience. The name and get in touch with e-mail ID of one professional referee need to be provided. The application needs to be submitted as one combined pdf. Mark-sheets and also testimonialsought to not be included.
Shortlisted candidate will be informed on e-mail and also interviewed through electronic mode. Out of station candidates are encouraged to apply nevertheless, individuals ought to be available to start work at the earliest. The appointment will be contingent on medical certification by the campus medical centre. Half-day weekly off is assured. No selection will certainly be made if suitable applicants are not identified.
Interested applicants can please send their application to the following e-mail address [email protected].
All communication will certainly be through e-mail.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain lab supplies as well as kits.
- Maintain a clean and also safe work environment.
- Complete record logs as well as other administrative duties as requested.
- Prepare reagents as needed to be required for the testing of clinical samples.
- Upkeep of lab equipment.
- Troubleshoot any specimen related issues.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and also quality standards.
- Oversee and ensure proper disposal of lab generated waste.
- Aid the testing laboratory manager with duties and also assignments to satisfy regulatory requirements and also ensure efficient operations of the laboratory.
- Diploma/BSc/MSc in laboratory technology/ biology.
- 6-12 months experience of working in a research/ clinical/ diagnostic laboratory is desirable.
- Proficiency in spoken as well as written English (Kannada and/or Hindi is desirable).
- Should maintain the confidentiality of patient information.
Monthly Emoluments: Rs 25,000/- (Consolidated).
Editor’s Note: inStem Biology Lab Technician Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.