IIT Jodhpur Research Associate Job – Applications Invited
IIT Jodhpur Research Associate Job – Applications Invited. PhD Research Associate vacancy at Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur). RA vacancy for phd Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology candidates. IIT Jodhpur is hiring as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
IIT Jodhpur Job
Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D/2020-21/07
Name of the Position: Research Associate
No.of Posts: 01
Project No. S/SERB/SUG/20200008
Project Title: Multimodal Approaches to Develop Potential Therapeutic Leads Targeting Molecular Hot Spots of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy for Clinical Trial
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof Surajit Ghosh
Duration for initial Appointment: One Year
How to apply:
The applicants possessing the requisite qualification as well as experience must apply with
ON-LINE process up to 13 August 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all pertinent documents to [email protected]. No need to send out a hard copy.
Terms & Conditions:
- The post( s) is totally short-term as well as contractual for a period of 01 Year, as well as extension based upon satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- The application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will certainly be summarily declined when applying for the IIT Jodhpur Job.
- Certificate in support of experience ought to be in proper format i.e. it ought to be on the organizations’ letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and also the designation of the issuing authority in addition to his signature.
- The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling up any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential openings arising at the time of interview from offered applicants. The variety of positions is hence open to change.
- The Institute will verify the antecedents or documents submitted by an applicant at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background as well as has suppressed the stated information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and factors for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will certainly be entertained.
- Postal delay will certainly not be entertained.
Consolidated Pay: Rs.47,000/- plus HRA (As per institute norms)
Minimum Qualification and also Experience:
- PhD degree in Biology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology or various other allied subjects with excellent publication record.
- Applicant must have hands-on expertise in mammalian cell culture, cell-based assay as well as blotting techniques, molecular biology techniques including gene cloning, site
directed mutagenesis, and recombinant protein purification.
- The applicant is expected to have excellent verbal and oral communication skills, previous experience of writing research proposals and also papers.
- Prior experience of laboratory managerial activities including inventory upkeep, purchase and record-keeping, organizing meetings as well as preparation of MOM, upkeep of laboratory equipment, prep work of SOP and progress reports in a strict deadline-oriented manner.
- At least one year of post PhD research experience.
- Hands-on experience in fluorescence microscopy, in silico, biophysical and biochemical characterization of protein and/or protein-DNA complexes.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IIT Jodhpur Research Associate Job – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.