ICMR-NIE Project Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICMR-NIE Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. Research vacancies for msc microbiology candidates at ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology. ICMR-NIE is hiring msc candidates for a project technical assistant position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077
Telephone: 044-26136311 / 26136251
No. NIE/PE/Advt/August 2020/10
Position: Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Posts: 10 (ten) (Reservation will be as per Govt. of India Norms)
Project Title: CoDenChik Study [Establish serial sero-surveillance to monitor the trend of
SARS-CoV-2, Dengue and Chikungunya infection transmission in the general population, India (CoDenChik Study)]
Age Limit: Thirty years.
Period: One year (Renewable for the project duration subject to performance and also project requirement).
How to Apply:
- Mode of submission of application: Through Email (Application form along with all supporting documents)
- Email Id: [email protected]
Instructions to Candidates:
- The application ought to be based on the prescribed format (Annexure– A).
- Candidates ought to enclose photocopies of educational qualification and also experience
and other testimonials duly self– attested together with the filled up application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the duration of
- No– Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./ AB/ PSU Servants
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed
after every specific period of time-based on satisfactory performance and project
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR– NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no additional correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR– NIE web site regularly for better information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- Date, Time and Place of the interview will certainly be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications of the application without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Last date of submission of application: 24.08.2020 up to 5:00 PM
Emoluments: Rs. 32,000 per month
1st Class Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University with 5 years diagnostic/ research work experience in the relevant subject from a recognized institution.
2nd Class Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- With great knowledge and also understanding of the standard microbiology principles and practices.
- Work experience in diagnostic microbiology.
- Experience of working as part of the research team.
Nature of Duties:
- Responsible for maintaining lab equipment, records, reports etc.
- Maintain laboratory inventory (examples as well as supplies).
- Perform laboratory bench work.
- Coordinating with other project staff for the laboratory component in the field.
- Perform any other work assigned by the Director/PI/CoPI/ Supervisory officers.
Some Certification Courses To Give You An Edge:
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIE Project Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.