Govt NIAB Non-NET Life Sciences DBT Project Recruitment 2020
Govt NIAB Non-NET Life Sciences DBT Project Recruitment 2020. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) is hiring for Senior Research Fellow positions. NIAB job opportunity details, project details, application procedure details are given below:
This job expires in :
NIAB Job Details
Advertisement No. 14/2020
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Project: “To understand the role of Cytoplasmic linker protein-170 in the down-regulation of TLR4 signaling”
Name of the PI: Dr Girish K Radhakrishnan, Scientist-E.
Age: 35 years (Relaxation is acceptable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions).
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be filled up ON-LINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 12-08-2020, as well as the last date is 02-09-2020 by 5 PM.
- Candidates should fill up an online application at www.niab.org.in. Applicants are recommended to fill the online application form in sufficient time prior to the last date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview before selection. TA/DA will certainly not be paid for attending the interview.
- No need to send a hard copy. Interim enquiries will certainly not be entertained.
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35,000/- PM +24% HRA = 43,400/- PM according to the DST standards.
Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Biotechnology,
Microbiology etc.) with NET qualification. Non-NET candidates can likewise apply who will be paid as per their eligibility.
Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (MVSc, M.Tech in Life Sciences etc.).
- Minimum of 2 years of research experience.
- Applicant having previous work experience in the areas of Biochemistry, Immunology, as well as Molecular Biology, are favoured.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NIAB Non-NET Life Sciences DBT Project Recruitment 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.