Free Webinar For GATE Biotech & Life Science Aspirants
How To Choose Questions During the GATE Exam?
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination conducted every year jointly by the Indian Institute of sciences and 7 Indian Institutes of Technology to test a comprehensive understanding of candidates in various undergraduate subjects in engineering and sciences. It is one of the popular exams in India that can help your way into IITs, NITs and other reputed institutes in India.
If you are looking forward to qualifying the GATE exam, you should already know how important is it to choose the right questions. But how many of you are good at that? Students often do not perform well during the exam because they fail at decision making.
If you want to qualify the GATE exam, you must know which questions to solve and which one to skip. There are some questions which have a high chance of giving negative marks and there are some questions which you can easily score. Your chance of getting qualified in GATE will depend on your ability to identify these. Since you cannot answer all the questions, it’s all about choosing the right questions.
In order to prepare GATE aspirants for choosing the right questions during the exam, Biotecnika is here with a new Free Webinar on How to select Questions during the GATE Exam!
What to expect from this webinar?
- Learn how to tackle the GATE Exam
- How to choose the right questions during the exam
- Get to know which are the sections of the question paper which you can skip
- Date: 26th August 2020
- Time: 7 PM IST
- Mode Of Webinar: Online
- Duration: 2 Hrs Approximately
- Registration Fee: Free of cost for all Biotecnika Members
- Subject: GATE Biotechnology & GATE Life Science
- Speakers: Mr. Shekhar Suman, Dr. Nupur & Dr. Violet
Who must attend?
- A must for all GATE 2021 Aspirants – both Biotech (BT) & Life Sciences (XL)
- Msc Graduates who are also interested to take up GATE Exam
Register today to attend the Biotecnika Free Webinar for GATE Aspirants. Fill out the registration form given here.
Free Webinar For GATE Aspirants
Call 1800-1200-1818 / 080-5099-7000 / 080-5099-2444 for more details.
Our Mission: BioTecNika Revolution
Our Vision: To Reach every Bio Professional in the world and help them build a strong career