Data Analyst Job / Life Science Job at Biotecnika
Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd runs India’s No.1 bio-science information portal led by a group of biotechnologists, efforting to minimize the extant gap between industry and the personnel associated with bio-science. We provide varied services to the domain Bio-science which includes ‘Coaching’ for various Ph.D. entrance examinations, Magazine, Web TV and Job Portal. Our team of experts, who are exceptional talents from Academia as well as Industry, ensure that every update from the life science domain reaches our audiences.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job Location: Bangalore / Online
Eligibility: B.sc / B.tech Biotech and any subject in Life Sciences.
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Rs 1.8 Lakh to 3 Lakh p.a
Basic Qualifications & Requirements For this Data Analyst Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Biotech or any Life Science subject
- Bsc/Btech Freshers Will be Preferred
- Good understanding of the subject
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of search engine optimization and content writing
- Readily flexible to new Learnings
Job Description: (Data Analyst Job)
- We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented, and highly motivated data analyst to help create data-backed insights that will drive the success of Biotecnika Prime & other websites of Biotecnika.
- The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technical systems, engaging in minute product details relating to life sciences.
- Industry-related Descriptive Article Writing & PDF creation
- The candidate must have a presence in handling bulk technical writing and must possess the understanding of search engine optimization and its importance.
- He/she must process and be able to analyze any products or technical details coming in their way and also on how to enhance the content pertaining to higher rankings on the search engine.
- The candidate must possess good knowledge of the English language and should be flexible in the usage of the same.
- Operating in a rapidly changing environment, the candidate should be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
- He/she must be a team player and able to work single-handed as and when needed.
Role and Responsibilities (Data Analyst Job):
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Search and optimize the product description as per desired benchmarks defined by the
- Optimization of the various products databases from various supplies
- Maintaining multiple write-ups and performing a continuous search for the best material.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize the search engine and quality of the product literature
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Should be innovative in work-approach
How to Apply:
If you think you fit the above Job description, kindly APPLY ONLINE below for Data Analyst Job:
Fill up the form below: