CSIR-CECRI Genomic Science & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Vacancy
CSIR-CECRI Genomic Science & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. CSIR-CECRI is recruiting msc genomic science & biotechnology candidates for a Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Title: Junior Research Fellow (P)
No. of Posts: 01
Post Code: P05
Project Title: “Nanopatterned bioactive functionally graded porous Ti spinal fusion device with antibacterial activity and cell compatibility fabricated by 3 D metal printer.” – GAP-03/2019
Age: 28 years.
Stipend per month: Rs. 31,000 + HRA
Eligibility: M.Sc.in Biotechnology or Genomic Science with 55% marks (50%
marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned qualification, age etc., may APPLY ONLINE via website https://cecri.res.in/ which will be available from 04.08.2020 to 11.08.2020 (till 24:00 hours). All categories of applicants are required to send an online application along with all necessary required documents.
Qualified applicants applying via an online application on or before 11.08.2020 will be called for an interview with Google Meets scheduled on various different dates as mentioned against each position. (Interview may continue on next working day depending upon number of applicants).
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/ Women applicants up to 5 years and also 3 years for OBC for all the above positions according to GOI instructions.
- Reservation: If all things are equivalent, SC/ST/OBC/ EWS candidates may be given choice over general candidates to make certain due representation.
- If the applicant does not have a valid Gmail id, he/she needs to create a Gmail id before applying on-line. Details relating to Interview through Google Meet will be sent to the Gmail id only.
- Incomplete applications (ie. Without photograph and applicable certifications etc.) will not be entertained as well as will be summarily rejected.
- CSIR-CECRI will not be responsible if a candidate might not be interviewed on-line due to connectivity issues/ network error/ low bandwidth at his/her end.
- The number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based upon the requirement.
- The date of determining the qualification and also age limitation will be 11.08.2020.
- Final Semester/year students that are waiting for results are not eligible to be taken into consideration.
- The selected candidate will be provided with either accommodation in the Institute campus or HRA.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates have to be available on-line on the date of online.
interview in between 09.00 AM to 5.00 PM. They may be called at any time throughout the allotted time period. (if any type of change is there, they will be intimated accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates will attend the Online Interview via Google Meet.
- If a large number of applicants apply, the Selection Committee will adopt its own criteria and shortlist the candidates for on-line interview in proportionate to the available jobs.
- The original documents including educational qualification, birth/SSLC certification,
community and also experience certificate, etc., in respect of chosen candidate, will be verified at the time of joining. Your joining in the project is subject to verification of certifications.
- The engagement is purely on a temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the period of the project/satisfactory.
performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any kind of right/claim implicit or explicit on any applicant for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
- If any kind of selected candidate provides any kind of false info, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
- INTERIM QUERIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR.
APPEARING FOR THE INTERVIEW. THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR, CSIR-CECRI.
REGARDING SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND ALSO BINDING.
Conditions for candidates coming from containment zone/ hotspot/other district/State.
- Selected candidates from containment zone/hotspot/other Districts/State will be.
quarantined for 14 days at Karaikudi before joining at CSIR-CECRI. Accommodation.
facilities will be provided an on-demand basis to candidates.
- E-Pass, wherever required to be arranged by the candidates themselves. A letter from CSIR-CECRI in this regard, if required, will be provided on demand.
- On completion of 14 days quarantine period, candidate( s) may obtain medical certification from Medical Officer, CSIR-CECRI Health Centre. Your joining in the project will be subject to production of medical fitness certification provided by Medical Officer, CSIR-CECRI.
- The selected candidates are advised to make sure that the Aarogya Setu App is installed in their mobile phones while entering CSIR-CECRI campus.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CECRI Genomic Science & Biotech Junior Research Fellow Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.