AIMMSCR Life Science / Biotech / Biochem SRF Job
AIMMSCR Life Science / Biotech / Biochem SRF Job. Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine and Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Senior Research Fellow Job Opening. MSc/MTech Biotech/Biochem/ Life Sciences applicants apply. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 11-08-2020
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “The study of SMAC mimetic as a potential therapy in regression of Fibrosis/Cirrhosis in Chronic Liver Injury”.
Funding Agency: DBT
Duration: Originally 01 year (extendable based on performance and availability of funds)
Age: As per DBT
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates must submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “SRF–AIMMSCR–DBT” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the applicants for attending the interview
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs.35,000/- + HRA for CSIR-UGC NET or GATE qualified candidates. For others as per DBT guidelines.
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life Science or M.Tech in Biotechnology with a minimum 55% (or equal CGPA) from a recognized University.
- An applicant with having at least 2 years experiences in animal cell culture and/ or animal models are desirable.
Editor’s Note: AIMMSCR Life Science / Biotech / Biochem SRF Job, life sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.