Syngene Quality Control Jobs – MSc Microbiology Apply
Syngene Quality Control Jobs – MSc Microbiology Apply. Syngene MSc Microbiology Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Junior Manager
Job ID: 7585
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Control-Microbiology
- Review/approval of all microbiology related documents, records and data, which are in agreement with the Quality system.
- Review of Finished Product, In-process and raw material specifications, Method of
- Analysis protocol for different validations.
- Review of protocol for cleanroom/area qualification/requalification of the cleanroom/area and water generation and distribution systems.
- Reading of plates for the analysis performed by other analysts and reporting of results.
- Responsible to ensure the analysis as per the written procedure and recording the observations contemporaneously in the respective records.
- Attend the queries related to Microbiology during audits.
- Ensure staff is trained appropriately to perform environmental monitoring, sampling and microbiology analysis of utility samples, stability samples, raw materials, intermediates and products.
- Responsible for work allocation and execution as per the requirement.
- To comply with the requirements to all relevant QA/QC and other relevant SOP’s.
- Responsible for investigation and closure of QMS related activities like Laboratory incidents, OOS/OOT and deviations.
- Responsible for coordinating with QA for all investigations.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workplace and maintain the laboratory neat and tidy.
- Responsible for training of new joiners.
- Responsible for attending calls from clients and interactions with them.
- Review of SOP/SOP-E/GP and training for the same.
- To ensure that all staff in the group maintains a personal training record.
- Maintenance and calibration of measuring/testing equipment belonging to the Quality Control Microbiology Laboratory in coordination with the Maintenance Department.
- Responsible to comply with the current procedures on good documentation practices.
- To interact with contract testing laboratories for the execution of sample outsourcing activity as per relevant SOPs.
- To review the results reported by approved contract-testing laboratory against In-house protocols /Specification.
- Investigate any failures/deviation reported by contract testing laboratory.
- Responsible to ensure all elements of the analysis follow-on and are dated and time-stamped in an expected sequence/activity-chronologically traceable.
- Interaction with the cross-functional team for the smooth functioning and other requirements of a microbiology lab.
- Responsible for issues/requirements/troubleshooting for the analyst to be resolved immediately.
- Provides technical subject matter expertise based on familiarity with current regulatory guidelines on facilities monitoring and microbiological testing, draft responses to client/regulatory questions.
- Responsible to develop and execute continuous improvement initiatives within QC Microbiology.
- Maintaining the training records as per the requirement of the Quality System.
- Effective coordination towards audit observation and CAPA.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. Microbiology
Should be conversant with the testing skills such as
- Microbial Enumeration Test
- Test for Specified Microorganisms
- Bacterial Endotoxin test
- Sterility Test
- Test for Water activity
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing
- Antibiotic and Vitamin assay
Experience: 06 – 09 years
- Strong commitment towards work, and a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive ability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in team and flexible for working in shifts.
- Should be a focused employee.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Quality Control Jobs – MSc Microbiology Apply, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.