Syngene Analytical Development Research Associate Job For Biotechnology
Syngene Analytical Development Research Associate Job For Biotechnology. Syngene MSc Biotechnology Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Analytical Development (Large molecule) – Research Associate
Job ID: 12742
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Biopharmaceutical Development
Job Purpose: To support Analytical activities for large molecules like method development, qualifications and method transfer.
- Provide the analytical support for process team developing monoclonal antibodies/ recombinant proteins.
- Execute experiments and collect data as per the instructions from supervisors/seniors.
- This role will require extensive working knowledge on techniques related to protein analysis viz., HPLC – RP, SEC, CEX, peptide mapping, UPLC, Capillary electrophoresis (CGE), SDS PAGE, IEF, Protein quantitation, UV Spectrophotometry.
- Will independently conduct experiments with minimum supervision and collect data and draft reports like method development, qualification, and method transfer to Quality control lab/client lab.
- Will be responsible for report preparation. The candidate should be well versed in the English language and should be able to write technical documents.
- This role will Coordinate with QC for method transfer activities and complete the method transfer activity on time.
- Coordination with cross-functional teams to provide analytical support as per project requirement.
- Should be a good team player and complete the activity on time within project timelines.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc in Biotechnology or related field.
- Require knowledge on techniques related to protein analysis viz., HPLC – RP, SEC, CEX, peptide mapping, UPLC, Capillary electrophoresis (CGE), SDS PAGE, IEF, Protein quantitation, UV Spectrophotometry.
Experience: 1-6 Years post qualification.
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Analytical Development Research Associate Job For Biotechnology, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.