Osmania University JRF Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbio/Genetics
Osmania University JRF Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbio/Genetics. Osmania University is hiring msc candidates for a research vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: “Functional Characterization and Clinical Validation of Identified Differentially Expressed Candidate Genes Associated with Cervical Cancer Progression and Recurrence”.
Name of the PI: Dr Smita C. Pawar
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates may apply to the undersigned. The application form is available along with this notice. All filled-in applications ought to be submitted on or before15th July 2020 by sending with an email to: [email protected].
- Shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed via email.
Keep in mind:
- The position stated is short-term and for the period of duration of the project (3 years).
- The chosen candidate will be encouraged to join the PhD program according to institute guidelines.
- If the performance of an applicant is discovered unsuitable, the position can be terminated with 1-month notification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Qualified the CSIR-UGC-NET.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Osmania University JRF Jobs – Biotech/Biochem/Microbio/Genetics, osmania university careers, osmania university recruitment. Biotecnika Times Newsletter – also follow us on all of our social media. Also, check out the YouTube that we have as well.