Novozymes Life Sciences Associate – MSc & MTech Apply Online
Novozymes Life Sciences Associate – MSc & MTech Apply Online. Candidates with an msc / mtech life sciences can apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc / mtech life sciences candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Research Associate, Screening & Protein Chemistry R&D, Bangalore, India
Ref ID: 7330BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Research Associate, Screening & Protein Chemistry R&D, Bangalore, India:
We are seeking innovative and highly skilled Research Associates with experience in Fermentation and Purification for Novozymes India R&D for supporting the development of next-generation enzymes for different industrial applications. This position is based in Novozymes’ state of the art laboratory in Bangalore, with strong cross-functional collaboration with other Novozymes global sites. The position requires to find solutions to complex biological problems to deliver better products to our customers more efficiently and effectively. This will entail strong technical skills at the bench, problem-solving abilities, sound knowledge of the field, and excellent collaborative skills.
Qualifications as well as Experience:
- M.Sc /M.Tech. Degree in any branch of life sciences with 5-6 years of industrial experience with more focus towards downstream processing
- Secures good teamwork within and across departments and work in collaboration with the Scientists
- Builds in-depth knowledge about downstream processing and constantly demonstrates initiative and leadership in improving the quality and efficiency of work/lab environment
- Experience in DOE analysis will be an added advantage
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze data and form conclusions providing technical insight
Editor’s Note: Novozymes Life Sciences Associate – MSc & MTech Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.