NII Research Vacancy Latest – PhD Life Science/Mol Bio/Immunology
NII Research Vacancy Latest – PhD Life Science/Mol Bio/Immunology. Recruitment of PhD Life Science/Immunology & Molecular Biology candidates at NII. Research Associate & Project Assistant Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Research Associate (Three positions) & Project Assistant (One position)
Title of Project: “ImmunoEngineering: Cell Therapy Platform” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr. Amulya K. Panda, Director ([email protected])
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Aside from sending the application in the prescribed format given below, the candidates must send a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae along with a statement of research expertise relevant to the position (all as one PDF file). The cover letter must summarize The candidate’s research accomplishments in 1 page. The Curriculum Vitae should Contain details of his/or her technical expertise and list of publication(s), if any. Contact Info (with complete postal address, email ID and phone number) for 3 Academic referees should be provided. The subject line of your email application Should read’Application for SRF (P) position’.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
P.S. – DUE TO OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH VIDEO CONFERENCING TOOLS MODE ONLY. PLEASE MENTION YOUR VALID SKYPE ID ETC. WHILE APPLYING FOR THE ABOVE POSITIONS.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to the submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 17.07.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
- PhD in any areas of Life Sciences, ideally in Molecular Biology/ Immunology/ Pharmacology.
- Applicants must have experience in animal handling, the generation, propagation and
characterization of T cell lines, together with expertise in multi-parameter flow cytometry OR
- Candidates should have experience in fermentation procedures as well as
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences.
- Applicants with experience in cell culture as well as nanoparticle formulation will certainly be preferred.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The selected candidates will certainly draw consolidated emoluments according to Institute
Guidelines, relying on qualifications & experience.
- Research Associate Rs. 49,000/- + 24% HRA
- Project Assistant Rs. 20,000/- + 24% HRA
View Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Research Vacancy Latest – PhD Life Science/Mol Bio/Immunology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.