NII Biological Science Vacancy – JRF Job Available
NII Biological Science Vacancy – JRF Job Available. Recruitment of MSc Biological Sciences candidates at NII. Junior Research Fellow Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (Project) (One position only)
Title of Project: “Usage of CRISPR generated isogenic model systems to identify and validate small molecules which can reverse drug resistance” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr Sagar Sengupta Staff Scientist-VII (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Duration: Tenable till 12.09.2021
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated by e-mail concerning the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted applicants will certainly be held online with video conferencing.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
P.S. – DUE TO OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to the submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 24.07.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Biological Sciences. Candidates should have
qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
The applicants need to have experience in molecular biology techniques, human cell culture and protein purification. Preference will certainly be given to candidates that have experience in at the very least one of the following specialized techniques: Confocal microscopy. In vivo mouse models, microRNA manipulation, chromatin immunoprecipitations, mitochondrial biology.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- monthly plus 24% HRA.
Check Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Biological Science Vacancy – JRF Job Available. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.