Kemin Research Associate Recruitment – Biotech & Microbiology Apply
Kemin Research Associate Recruitment – Biotech & Microbiology Apply. Job seekers with Masters in Biotechnology and Microbiology can apply for this post. Microbiology and Biotechnology msc jobs at Kemin. Associate post for msc candidates at Kemin. More details on the location, category, job type, responsibilities, qualifications and application procedure are given below:
Designation: Senior Research Associate I
Job ID: 2020-6338
Category: Research & Development
Position Type: Regular Full-Time
- Product & Process Development for the animal nutrition industry by following the Product Innovation Process (PIP) of the company to maintain the leadership position of the company in the animal nutrition and health area.
- Publication of scientific as well as technical articles in Kemin database
- Carry out experiments based on the direction of the research manager by following the Product Innovation Process (PIP) of Kemin.
- Develop and also validate brand-new protocols for lab research
- Carry out a literature search and identify appropriate methods for conducting research
- Contribute to writing research reports and presentations
- Aid in writing technical articles based on the research finding on a timely basis for internal and external publications
- Gain knowledge concerning animal nutrition and also health and also send ideas for new product development
- Maintain accurately and also up to date records of all research activities in laboratory notebooks and other forms as required.
- Protect all confidential info such as formulations, trade secrets as well as other commercially sensitive info.
- Carry out research activities with high scientific and personal integrity and additionally by following good scientific and lab practices.
- Conduct all research activities with strict adherence to the health and safety policies of the company.
Qualifications: Master degree in science with a specialization in Microbiology/Biotechnology with minimum of 1 year of research experience.
Editor’s Note: Kemin Research Associate Recruitment – Biotech & Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.