ILBS PhD Admissions 2020 – Applications Invited
ILBS PhD Admissions 2020 – Applications Invited. Interested applicants can check out all of the details regarding the filling up online forms, application fee and admission below and on the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).
This Call Expires In :
INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES (ILBS)
(A Deemed-to-be-University under the UGC Notification)
D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, India
Phone No: 46300000, Fax No.26123504
Email: [email protected], Website: http://www.ilbs.in
Admission to Ph.D. Course
(Advt. No. ILBS Academic 01/2020)
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty institute of excellence under Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. The vision of ILBS is to be a global leader by becoming a beacon of patient care, teaching and research in the field of Liver and Biliary diseases through Basic, Clinical and Translational Research. The Deemed-to-be-University status was conferred to ILBS by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
The institute is inviting application for the entrance examination for Ph.D. courses for the academic session starting from 01 September 2020, as per the details given below:
* For faculty profiles and research programs: https://www.ilbs.in/?page=internal&itemid=350
a NET/NEET Qualified – 07 seats; Non NET/NEET – 03 seats
b NET/NEET Qualified
Duration of the Courses: 3-5 years
How to Apply: The general instructions regarding filling up online forms, application fee and admission to the courses are detailed on the ILBS website (http://www.ilbs.in).
Application deadline: On or before 19.07.2020 (5:00 PM)
Procedure for Admission:
- The NET/NEET Qualified candidates are exempted from written examination and directly
eligible to appear in the Departmental Assessment Exam/Online interview.
- Selection of Non-NEET candidates will be made on the basis of written entrance test followed by Departmental Assessment. The examination schedule is given below:
- Written Examination/Online Examination – 26.07.2020 (Sunday) (12:00 noon to 1:30 PM)
- Departmental Assessment/Online interview – 27.07.2020 (Monday) (10:00 AM onwards)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ILBS PhD Admissions 2020 – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.