ICAR-IARI Associate Job Opening – Biotech / Plant Sciences / Botany Apply
ICAR-IARI Associate Job Opening – Biotech / Plant Sciences / Botany Apply. MSc Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany/ Plant Sciences can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
Division of Genetics
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012
A position of JRF/Project Associate-I purely on contractual basis is vacant in a DBT
Funded Research Project “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”.
Eligible candidates need to mail their total Curriculum Vitae based on the attached
format giving complete details of academic records and also experience together with self-attested photocopy of the supporting documents. Email for sending the application is [email protected]. Applications should reach in this email ID within 10 days of the publication of this advertisement at ICAR-IARI web site www.iari.res.in. Shortlisted candidates will be informed regarding the date and mode of interview through email. Therefore, candidates must mention their active email ID in the application.
Position Title: JRF/Project Associate-I
Name of the Project: “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”.
How to Apply:
- Age Limitation for the positions is 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and also 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and also woman applicants based on Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on date of interview.
- Only the candidates shortlisted on the basis of the CV sent out by them would be intimated for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the employer should be attached, in case he/ she has employment.
- Canvassing in any type of form would certainly lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- The chosen applicants will not claim for any type of regular appointments at this institute as the above positions are totally contractual, non-regular, time-bound and also are co-terminus with the project.
Salary: Rs. 31000 per month plus 24 percent HRA for year 1 and year 2 and Rs. 35000 plus 24 percent HRA from 3rd year if continues in the same project
- Postgraduate degree in basic science (Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Botany or related fields of plant sciences) and also having been chosen through a process described in DST Office Memorandum (O.M) No. SR/S9/Z -08/ 2018 dated 30-01-2019 i.e scholars who are chosen via UGC-National Qualification Test, CSIR-UGC-NET including lectureship.
( Assistant professorship), GATE or the selection process through the national level exam conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and Institute.
such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO,MHRD, ICAR, IISER etc. OR
- A Postgraduate degree in a Professional Course (MTech Biotech etc.).
Desirable Experience: Experience of biochemical as well as molecular techniques and also agricultural research.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Associate Job Opening – Biotech / Plant Sciences / Botany Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.