Govt Life Science Job at Department of Women & Child Development
Govt Life Science Job at Department of Women & Child Development. MSc Life Sciences jobs. Life Sciences District Programme Coordinator Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
DEPARTMENT OF WOMEN AND CHILD DEVELOPMENT
GOVERNMENT OF N.C.T OF DELHI
1st Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Department of Women and Child Development, GNCTD requires manpower to fill the vacant
posts on contractual basis for a duration of 1 year (extendable), for the District PMMVY Cells under Centrally Sponsored Scheme- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY).
Name of the Post: District Programme Coordinator (DPC)
No. of Posts: 08
The terms of references (TORs), essential qualification, experience required, job details and also scrutiny criteria are available on the Department Web site: www.wcddel.in. The eligible applicant of 35 years of age or below on the closing date i.e. 11/07/2020 may apply on-line from 22/06/2020 through the website of the department. The recruitment is on contract and for a limited duration only. As a result, candidates should keep in mind that this is not a permanent job.
The last date of closing of online application is 11/07/2020.
After scrutiny of applications, the list of eligible candidates will certainly be displayed on the web site. The interview for selection is likely to start from 1st week of August 2020; for updates on this, the website of the Department may be visited.
The eligible applicant will certainly be invited for interview through email only, no interview letters will be sent out. Candidates are additionally advised to refer to the department’s notice board/ web site of the department i.e. http://www.wcddel.in for dates of the interview and any other update in this regard.
Applicants are advised to refer link http://cams.wcddel.in for applying online.
Reservation will certainly be applicable based on the guidelines of state government.
Keep in mind- No other mode of the application except online shall be entertained by the Department. The department additionally reserves the right to decrease or increase the no. of each post as mentioned in the table at any type of stage/point of the selection procedure.
How to Apply:
Note: Candidates are mandatorily required to bring all appropriate documents in original at the time of the interview, in support of their educational qualification, certificate of basic computer proficiency skill of MS office, work experience certificate and photo identity proof in addition to self-attested xeroxes of the same. The applicants must likewise bring 2 current passport size photos at the time of interview, without which the candidature of the applicant will not be entertained.
The eligible applicant of 35 years of age on the closing date of application i.e. 11.07.2020 may apply online from 22.06.2020 through the website of the department on the link provided below: http://cams.wcddel.in.
In this regard, the department’s notice board and also official web site may likewise be referred for any kind of further updates i.e. www.wcddel.in.
Only short-listed applicants will certainly be intimated and also called for the interview. The Department of Women & Child Development reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any kind of reason. It is reiterated that the Govt. shall not be liable for any type of regularization thereof. The Department additionally reserves the right to decrease or increase the number of post against the advertised post at any kind of stage/point of the selection procedure and also the Department further reserve the right to terminate this contract work at any type of stage/point of time.
Emoluments: Rs. 35000/- (per month)
The Nature of Work, Essential Qualification, Work Experience as well as Job Details for District-level PMMVY Cell (For District Programme Coordinator & District Program Assistant) are as follows:
- Operationalize PMMVY in all projects as well as AWCs (including urban AWCs and mini AWCs).
- Implement state-specific standards issued.
- Conduct training and also refresher programs for all stakeholders/service providers in the districts.
- Monitor as well as streamline payment procedures for effectively reaching the beneficiary.
- Assist in regular district-level PMMVY Steering and Monitoring committee meetings.
- Coordinate with H & FW Department for adequate health supplies.
- Compile the project-level reports received and prepare a monthly progress report for the district.
- Visit the AWCs to assess the functioning of Scheme.
- Participate in project-level monthly review meetings to review programme progress.
- Liaise with various other Departments, Banks, as well as Post offices for ensuring remittance, reaches beneficiaries on time.
- Organize review meeting cum workshops and training programs for field functionaries for resolving the issue faced/ encountered during the implementation of the scheme.
- Organize IEC as well as BCC activities for sensitization and to increase beneficiaries’ coverage under this scheme in coordination with State/District/Project Unit.
- Coordinate and also report to the PMMVY State Cell, as and also when needed.
- Any other matter relating to effective implementation of the PMMVY at the district level.
Education Qualification: Postgraduate preferably in Social Sciences/ Life sciences/ Nourishment/ Medicine/ Health management/ Social work/ Rural management.
- A minimum of 1-year experience of working with the Government/Non-Government organizations.
- Proficiency in using MS-office.
- Proficiency in local language Hindi and also English.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Life Science Job at Department of Women & Child Development. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.