Bundelkhand University Life Sciences Project Assistant Vacancy
Bundelkhand University Life Sciences Project Assistant Vacancy. Bundelkhand University is recruiting for msc project assistant position. If you are an MSc Life Sciences candidate then apply for a project position as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Position: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Title of the Project: Research Capacity Building & Human Resource Development Programme
Duration: 06 months, likely to extend on a performance basis.
How to Apply:
- Submit the applications on given format at- [email protected].
- Last date of application submission-13th July 2020; Monday.
- Date of Interview- 15th July 2020; Wednesday.
- Time- 11:00 am onwards.
- Venue- Innovation Centre, Bundelkhand University Campus, Jhansi.
The candidates that have actually successfully submitted their applications might attend the interview with the hard copy of a filled-in form, all their academic, identity, reservation, experience, etc. certifications (in original), Bio-data, and one set of self-attested documents. No TA/DA will be paid by the University for attending the interview.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 15,000.00 pm consolidated
Eligibility: M.Sc. with min. 60% marks in PG and also 55% marks in UG from a recognized University 5% relaxation might be given in the case of SC/ST.
M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences with:
- Good communication abilities in English & Hindi languages. Well behaved and team worker.
- The sound operational knowledge of computer.
- The scientific temperament of working in extended hrs.
- Familiar with advanced research equipment like GC-MS, HPLC, Lyophilizer, Vacuum Rotary evaporator, X-RD, etc.
- Conversant with office activities/works/skills, etc.
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Bundelkhand University Life Sciences Project Assistant Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.