TMC Scientific Officer Job – Biotech & Microbiology Apply
TMC Scientific Officer Job – Biotech & Microbiology Apply. Tata Translational Cancer Research Center Recruitment Scientific Officer Job Opening. Biotechnology & Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply:
This Job Expires In :
Scientific Officer in Microbiology
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer (Microbiology)
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
* For even more details as well as application forms, please log on to our website today: www.tmckolkata.com.
You can also Email or Post applications by 30th June 2020 to:
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee, Head-Human Resources, Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (EW), New Town, Kolkata– 700160.
Email– [email protected].
Brief Job Description:
- Microscopy, culture, serology as well as molecular biology related tests in Medical Microbiology
- Nucleic acid extraction; PCR as well as DNA sequencing
- To perform manual as well as automated ELISA
- Teaching as well as training other staff and students
- Data entry, inventory management
- Quality control work
- Night duties and also holiday duties in Microbiology
General Duty & Responsibilities
- Work as a team and share roles and responsibilities
- Take additional responsibilities to deal with staff shortages or increased workload
- Be prepared to remain beyond the normal working hours to deal with vital regular or
- Maintain good documentation of their work
- Maintain and enhance technical and scientific competence through regular training sessions
- Be ready to teach and train others every now and then
- Maintain a professional atmosphere within work areas
- Be prepared to handle managerial responsibilities such as those involving laboratory audit, inventory management, quality assurance, equipment maintenance, health and safety, duty rota development, writing standard operating procedures, human resource allocation in different sections of the lab etc.
- To perform night duties as well as holiday duties in the sections of Microbiology.
- Get involved and also help the lab in basic or clinical research. This can involve doing
additional lab bench work or writing manuscript for scientific articles.
- Presenting posters/ papers in local/ regional/ national scientific meetings
- A person with Philanthropic bent of mind.
- Sound Technical knowhow
- Good working experience in Microbiology
- Excellent Inter-personal Skills
- Excellent analytical skill and also Problem solving skills
- Quality Consciousness
- Proficiency in the English language
- Capability to work in an unstructured work situation with multiple demands.
- Great Team Player
- Experience with automated equipment, Computer skills, knowledge of laboratory
information systems, as well as experience with Internal Quality Control as well as External Quality Assurance programmes, is desirable.
Qualification: MSc from a recognized institution in Medical Microbiology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
- Essential: Familiarity with diagnostic methods in Molecular Biology as well as Medical
- Desirable: Minimum 3 years post qualification working in a recognised Laboratory.
Remuneration: The remuneration will be commensurate with years of experience.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: TMC Scientific Officer Job – Biotech & Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.