Syngene Microbiology Recruitment – Sr. Executive Vacancy Available
Syngene Microbiology Recruitment – Sr. Executive Vacancy Available. Syngene Senior Executive Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Executive
Job ID: 6562
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Quality Control-Microbiology
- Responsible for all microbiological related activities like Sterilization, Preparation of media, Growth Promotion for media, Culture maintenance, Media Disposal, Calibration as well as Validation of Equipment, Qualification/ Verification activity, Cleaning and fumigation of microbiology lab, Identification of water as well as environment isolates.
- Review of Temperature monitoring record of equipment as well as a cleanroom. Cleanroom pressure differential, Media fill validation etc. in QC Microbiology Laboratory.
- Responsible for Microbiological analyses, Bacterial Endotoxin analyses as well as
- Chemical analyses of various grades of water as per respective specification.
- Responsible for environmental sampling of clean rooms and also a sampling of raw materials, finished products as well as stability samples.
- Responsible for Qualification/ Verification activity, cleaning and fumigation of a microbiology lab.
- Intimating the out of specification results to the Head/ concerned area/ Quality
- Assurance maintains the Microbiological data according to the requirement of Quality System.
- Maintaining the training records according to the requirement of Quality System.
- Follow the required EHSS policies and also Good hygiene practice.
- Undertake various other responsibilities related to Microbiology according to requirement.
- Initiate the change control, Deviation, OOS, CAPA and taking approval from QA.
Educational Qualification: Masters in Science (Microbiology).
Need to be conversant with the testing skills such as.
- Microbial Enumeration Test.
- Test for Specified Microorganisms.
- Bacterial Endotoxin test.
- Sterility Test.
- Test for Water activity.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness testing.
- Antibiotic as well as Vitamin assay.
Experience: 3– 6 years.
- Strong commitment towards work, and also a high level of dedication, enthusiasm, motivation, and persuasive capability in a team.
- Good speaking-listening-writing skills, attention to details, proactive self-starter.
- Capability to work successfully in a dynamic, ambiguous environment.
- Capability to meet tight deadlines and focus on work.
- Capability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
- Should able to work in a team as well as flexible for working in shifts.
- Need to be a focused employee.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Microbiology Recruitment – Sr. Executive Vacancy Available, microbiology jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.