Sartorius Vacancy for Biotechnology Candidates – Project Specialist Job
Sartorius Vacancy for Biotechnology Candidates – Project Specialist Job. Exclusive job opportunity for a graduate biotechnology job opening. Project Specialist job vacancy for biotechnology candidates. Interested Indian nationals can check out all of the details regarding the same below:
Name of the Post: Project Specialist Validation Services
Reference Number: R197
Employment Mode: Full time
Functional Area: Services
Location: Bangalore (India)
Credentials & Experience:
Graduate in Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the life science industry or contract laboratories in the field of Extractables/ Leachables testing.
- Experience in supporting Filtration/ single-use bioprocess Validation Projects.
- Knowledge on the concept of Extractables/ Leachables as well as related analytical methods, e.g. HPLC-UV, GC-MS, LC-MS.
- Good understanding of drug manufacturing procedures as well as pharmaceutical industry regulatory requirements (CDSCO, FDA, EMA, WHO etc.).
- Knowledgeable about the concept of GMP and GDP (Good Documentation Practices).
- Experienced with Project Management as well as Teamwork in the global environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational as well as problem-solving abilities.
- Team-oriented, engaging and open-minded communication skill.
- Customer and service-oriented attitude.
self-sufficient, target-oriented as well as self-motivated work style with a positive attitude in the direction of change and continuous improvement.
- exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Working Conditions/Environment (work schedules, travelling, etc.):
The job demands the candidate to be ready as well as able to travel (up to 30-40%).
Editor’s Note: Sartorius Vacancy for Biotechnology Candidates – Project Specialist Job, bsc biotech jobs, biotechnology careers, biotechnology post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.