Novozymes Research Associate R&D Jobs For Life Sciences
Novozymes Research Associate R&D Jobs For Life Sciences. Candidates with an msc life sciences can apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for life sciences candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Senior Research Associate, Household care, Bangalore, India
Ref ID: 7279BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Senior Research Associate Bangalore INDIA:
We are seeking innovative and also highly skilled Research Associate for Novozymes India R&D for supporting the development of next-generation enzymes as well as existing enzymes for Laundry applications. This position is based in Novozymes’ state of the art lab in Bangalore, with strong cross-functional collaboration linkages to various other Novozymes global sites. The position requires to find solutions to complex biological problems to deliver better products to our customers more efficiently and effectively. This will entail strong technical skills at the bench, problem-solving abilities as well as excellent collaborative skills.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Secures good teamwork within and also across departments, locally and globally
- Curious, proactive as well as eager to learn as well as try new ideas
- Builds in-depth knowledge concerning laundry processes as well as continuously demonstrates initiative as well as leadership in improving quality as well as the efficiency of work/lab environment.
- Independently prepares experimental plans within the scope of defined/new projects
- Lead own project of limited scope or provide a key contribution to optimization projects of larger scope.
- Demonstrates capability to analyze data and form conclusions providing technological insight.
Qualifications and also Experience:
- M.Sc in any branch of Life Sciences with 3-5 years.
- Experience in laundry domain, formulation understanding would be a plus.
- Ability to network both locally and globally.
Editor’s Note: Novozymes Research Associate R&D Jobs For Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.