NDRI Food Tech Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post
NDRI Food Tech Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post. MSc Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology recruitment for r&d jobs. ICAR-NDRI is recruiting for research positions. ICAR-NDRI Research Fellow Recruitment. Interested candidates can check out the SRF vacancy at ICAR-NDRI, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE
The online & off-line Interview for the position of One Senior Research Fellow in below mentioned project/scheme will be carried out at this Institute on the date/time and also the venue and various other details shown against positions on a contractual basis, which is co-terminus with the project/scheme. The eligible candidates are invited to appear prior to the Selection Committee for Interview at SRS of ICAR- NDRI, Bengaluru.
Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview ( Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules).
How to Apply for NDRI Job:
The below position is purely short-term and will certainly be filled in on Contractual basis. The chosen candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested applicants might attend offline & online Interview as the case may be. The candidates appearing offline on the dates as indicated against each project/scheme need to bring all original certificates as well as typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certifications with passport size photo. No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
All Candidates interested in attending the interview, are requested to send out scanned copies of application addressed to the Email: [email protected] attached with detailed biodata as per the attached format, affixed with current passport size photograph as well as copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials as well as other credentials to E-Mail: [email protected] within 05.00 p.m. 25-6-2020.
All eligible applicants appearing for offline Interview are advised to be present at least 30.
mins before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. No entry/registration after 10:30 A.M. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the applicants. Because COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing standards will certainly be followed. No candidate will certainly be allowed to enter ICAR-NDRI Campus without a mask.
List of applicants that are found eligible for the Online Interview will be published on the Institute website on 27-6-2020. Eligible candidates will also be informed via phone/WhatsApp.
(1) Those candidates that are currently working in any project/scheme/organization Should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
(2) On the date of submission of documents by e-mail (i.e. 25.06.2020), required Degree.
Certificate ought to (at least PDC) ought to be in hand.
(3) The experience will certainly be counted in the relevant field after getting the basic minimum Qualifications.
(4) Based On ICAR OM No. Agril Edn.6/ 27/2014-HRD dated 9th October, 2015, the Ph.D.
degree holders are qualified for both RAs/SRFs.
(5) Professional Courses will certainly be taken into consideration as defined in DBT OM No. 5/DS( F)/ DBT/2014 dated 10th September, 2014.
(6) Chosen applicants will be required to produce all original documents at the time of.
Application format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Complete Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/ OBC, Preferred mode of the interview (online/ offline), Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self-declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with the date as well as place.
Place and Date of Interview:
- Seminar Hall, Education & Training, SRS, ICAR-NDRI, Bengaluru- 30.
- Offline Mode: on 27-6-2020 at 10.30 a.m.
- Online Mode: 29 or 30-6-2020
Job Title: SRF
No. of Positions: 01
Name of the Project: “Process Technology for Instant Mixes for Varieties of Payasam, Kheer and Phirni using Dry Crystallization Approach”
Name of the PI: Dr Menon Rekha Ravindra
Duration: One year or Coterminus with the projects whichever is earlier.
Emoluments: Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA. HRA will certainly be provided if Govt.
accommodation is not provided (as per ICAR guidelines).
Essential Qualifications for NDRI Job:
- Master Degree in Food Technology/Food Process Engineering/Food Science & Technology/ Dairy Technology/Dairy Engineering/Agricultural Process Engineering/ Process and Food Engineering/Food Engineering & Technology/Agricultural Structures and Process Engineering or allied disciplines with 4 years / 5 years Bachelor’s Degree having 1st Division or 60% Marks or equivalent overall grade point average. Candidates having Post Graduate degree with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET Qualification
Desirable Qualifications for NDRI Job: Research experience in the field of dairy
products, new product development and Physico-chemical & sensory evaluation, engineering properties and microbiological analysis of food products. Skills in data
analysis and report/research paper writing.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NDRI Food Tech Jobs – Senior Research Fellow Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.