MACS ARI Pune Job – Biotech & Biochem SRF Vacancy
MACS ARI Pune Job – Biotech & Biochem SRF Vacancy. MSc Biotechnology / Biochemistry & Zoology senior research fellow vacancy for eligible candidates. Research position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring msc candidates for project vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the SRF posts given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (1 No.)
Name of Project: SERB Sponsored Project (SP-309) : “Understanding the regulation of Fog dependent GPCR signaling in the Drosophila CNS”
Post Code: ARI/SP-309/JRF
Age limit (according to date of interview): Up to 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants and 3 years (up to 31 years) to get OBC (Non-creamy layer ).
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scan copies of qualifications, certifications, Passport size photo, caste certificate provided by the competent authority (for reserved category). All documents need to be in PDF or JPG format and sent it to email ID: [email protected] with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/01/ 2020-SP-309-JRF-( CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or prior to 10th July 2020.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority and accordingly position will be filled as per Revision of emoluments and guidelines on service conditions for research personnel engaged in R&D programme of the MACS – Agharkar Research, Institute. Pune.
(i) Last date for receipt of Application: 10th July 2020
(ii) Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on Institute website by 14th July, 2020
(iii) Day, Date & Time of Interview: 20th July 2020, at 10:30 A.M.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA
- M. Sc. (1st Class) in life science including Zoology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry etc.
- Candidate needs to be qualified in any kind of one of the following tests:
CSIR/UGC/ICMR consisting of Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) OR GATE. National Level examination DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc., IISER etc.
Desirable – Must have laboratory experience in molecular biology, handling and also working with Drosophila with knowledge of Drosophila genetics.
Click here to View Notification & Download Application Format
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Pune Job – Biotech & Biochem SRF Vacancy, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the YouTube channel that we have as well.