ICAR-IARI Genomics Project Job – JRF / Project Associate Vacancy
ICAR-IARI Genomics Project Job – JRF / Project Associate Vacancy – Online Interview. Botany/ Biotechnology/ Plant Science / Life Science Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology / Plant Physiology/candidates apply for JRF/Project Associate Posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
IARI Vacancy Details
Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi-110012, India
Applications are invited to attend Online Interview for various positions in the DBT financed projects at Division of Plant Physiology, ICAR-IARI, New Delhi-12. The posts are purely on contractual basis. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their biodata in the enclosed proforma in addition to a self-attested scanned copy of the original documents to the e-mail address below latest by June 15, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will be informed regarding the details of the on-line interview (Date and Time) by e-mail. Original documents will be verified at the time of appointment. If any type of applicant is found to have sent false claims at a later stage, their candidature will certainly be summarily rejected.
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: Mainstreaming of Sesame germplasm for productivity enhancement through genomics assisted core development and trait discovery.
Name of PI: Dr Renu Pandey
Duration: up to Feb 2025
Email ID: [email protected]
How to Apply for IARI Vacancy:
- Age limitation: Maximum age limitation for JRF/PA-I is 35 years; LA/PA is 50 years as well as for FW/SRA is 50 years (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women as well as 3 years for OBC).
- The posts are purely short-term and will be filled on contractual basis initially for approximately 31-03-2021, which might be extended regularly subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- The applicant shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview for eligible applicants will be held online, the details of which will certainly be communicated to eligible candidates by email.
- Reporting time for the online interview will be communicated and also the applicant shall adhere to the instructions.
- The candidates will certainly have to compulsorily fill out the application form (according to the format annexed), all the scan certifications from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certification, degree certification either original or provisional as well as a recent photo enclosed onto the scan application. Proof of experience, no objection certificate (if employed) and also publications also require to be sent by e-mail. The selected applicant will certainly be required to produce all the original documents and also medical certificate at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending for the interview or joining if selected.
- Only the applicants meeting essential qualifications would certainly be interviewed.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall bring about disqualification or termination of such applicants.
- The candidate planning to attend the on-line interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing so as to reach by 21st June 2020. If on the date of on-line interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such applicant will certainly not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the various other applicants are likewise required compulsorily send the scan declaration duly signed in the format annexed together with various other documents in the e-mail.
- In case of any type of disputes, it will certainly be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- plus 24% HRA p.m. for 1 & 2 years; SRF/Project Associate-II in year 3, 4, & 5 with Rs. 35,000 plus 24% HRA p.m.
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: 1st class Master’s degree in Agricultural
Sciences/ Plant Physiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Agronomy/Life Sciences (Plant Science)/ Botany (Physiology specialization) OR Post Graduate degree in relevant Professional courses.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working with field crops, designing field layout, statistical analyses, data interpretation, report writing, tissue nutrient analysis, etc. Expertise in MS-Office.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Genomics Project Job – JRF / Project Associate Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.