Govt Project Personnel Recruitment – MSc Life Sciences Apply
Govt Project Personnel Recruitment – MSc Life Sciences Apply. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc zoology & life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Zoological Survey of India PraniVigyanBhawan
M- Block New Alipore Kolkata- 700053
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I (PA-1)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Assessment of population status and impacts of feral dogs on wildlife, livestock and humans to design a feral dog management strategy in the Lahaul-Pangi landscape of Himachal Pradesh”
Place of Work: The selected applicants (PA) will have to travel extensively in the Lahaul & Pangi Valley and also may be posted for a longer duration, based on requirements or any other locations according to the project requirements including HQ at Kolkata.
Age Limitation: The upper age limit is 35 years as on date of interview. Age relaxation as per Govt. of India rules.
Application Process for ZSI Job:
- Application to be sent by email only ([email protected]/[email protected]).
There is no hard copy solicited and shall be entertained for the purpose. Except for.
application in the prescribed format in electronic copy (MS WORD FILE), no other.
documents need to be attached to the e-mail.
- The documents in support of educational qualifications and also work/research experiences shall be verified and also the original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due activity will certainly be implemented.
- The candidate selected will be liable to posted anywhere, as well as will certainly have to join immediately after their selection within one week.
- The application can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website.
- Applicants should send the duly filled-in application on or before 17th June.
2020 addressed to the Director, ZSI, Kolkata– 700 053 by e-mail ([email protected]/ [email protected]).
- The applicant will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification and also experience. Mere possession of qualification and also experience may not entertain an applicant called for interview or selection.
- For any kind of clarification you may please call The Principal Investigator, DST-Sea Turtle Project, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata– 700 053. Email: <[email protected]>Mobile: +91-9477942292.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature including cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any kind of reason.
- To assess distribution, population and density of feral/free ranging dogs in the Lahaul-Pangi landscape of Himachal Pradesh.
- To assess interactions and impacts of feral dogs on wildlife, livestock and humans in the Lahaul-Pangi landscape
- To assess main food sources and quantify availability of main food sources of feral dogs in human-dominated and wilderness areas.
- To design a comprehensive strategy for feral dog management.
Remuneration: Project Associate-I @ Rs. 31,000/- (Consolidated)/ Month + Admissible HRA
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
1. Project Associate-I
Qualification: M. Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Life Sciences/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences/Forestry/ Biodiversity & Conservation or equal with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Desirable Experience: Experience/ knowledge/interest on field data collection/ Geoinformatics/ Wildlife Ecology/GIS/ Climate change.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Project Personnel Recruitment – MSc Life Sciences Apply, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.