Govt JRF Job at Silk Board – For Non-NET MSc Biotech & Mol Biology
Govt JRF Job at Silk Board – For Non-NET MSc Biotech & Mol Biology. MSc Biotechnology, Botany and Molecular Biology Junior Research Fellow opportunities at Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Mysore. Latest Jobs for msc biotech/botany and mol biology candidates at Mysore. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the details on the same below
This job expires in :
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the qualified candidates for ONE post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), in the following research project sponsored by Central Silk Board, Government of India, in this laboratory.
Name of the Job: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: ”Discovery of QTL to drought adaptive traits by association mapping in mulberry” (Project Code: PIC-01 003 CN: NW2b)
Tenure of Project: July 2020 – August 2021 or completion of project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and venue given below with bio-data along with a passport size picture, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications from SSLC. PUC/Higher Secondary, BSc, MSc etc., proof of date of birth, experience certification and caste certification for SC/ST applicants, together with a valid email Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
Applicants should bring the copy of MSc dissertation and publications if any at the time of the interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 10-07-2020
- Time: 9.30 AM (Candidates must reach the venue by 9 AM for confirmation of documents).
- The entry of candidates will is permitted only till 12 Noon.
- Venue: Central Sericultural Research & Training Institute (CSRTI), Manandavadi Road, Srirampura, Mysuru-570008.
- Upper age limitation: 28 years as on 11/06/2020 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically challenged as well as women applicants).
- No TA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned position is purely short-term on a contractual basis and also co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to termination of candidature.
- The decision of the Director shall be final and also binding in all respects.
- Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
- Address for correspondence: The Director, Central Sericultural Research and Training Institute, Central Silk Board, Min.of Textiles, Govt.of India, Manandvadi Road, Srirampura, Mysore. Email: [email protected]; [email protected], Phone: 0821-2362757
Essential Qualification: First class equivalent to 60 % marks 55 % for SC/ST candidates M.Sc in Plant Physiology/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in wet lab experiments in Plant Physiology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Emoluments: Rs.12000/- per month plus admissible HRA. (Rs.20,000/- per month plus admissible HRA for NET qualified applicants)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt JRF Job at Silk Board – For Non-NET MSc Biotech & Mol Biology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.