Govt HPSSC Recruitment – M.Sc / B.Sc Biotech / Microbiology Apply
Govt HPSSC Recruitment – M.Sc / B.Sc Biotech / Microbiology Apply. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission recruitment 2020 for msc/bsc candidates. Govt HPSSC Recruitment 2020. MSc/BSc Biotech / Microbiology and Food Technology Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
HIMACHAL PRADESH STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION HAMIRPUR DISTT.
Advertisement No. 36 -2/ 2020
- Opening date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form 22.06.2020
- Closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts making use of the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 22.06.2020 to 21.07.2020 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will certainly be disabled. The applicants are strictly advised to apply online well beforehand to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications.
No offline Application Form will certainly be approved by the Commission. The candidates need to read the instructions carefully for filling ORA available on the website of HPSSC i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The downloaded copy of the online application along with needed original certificates and self-attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation/Evaluation for 15 marks.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION( S) AND EXPERIENCE ETC.
The date for determining the eligibility of all applicants in respect of Essential Qualification( s) and Experience, if any type of, etc. will be the prescribed closing date for submission of On-Line Recruitment Application (ORA) Form i.e. 21.07.2020 till 11.59 PM.
Age: The minimum and max age limitation of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limitation is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen applicants of H.P. as per provisions of appropriate rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
How to Apply:
- The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the web site of the HPSSC, i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post( s) concerned. Incomplete ORA sent without requisite exams fee, scanned photo & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
- The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without awaiting the last date of submission of On-line application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non-submission of forms.
- The applicant should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father ‟ s Name, Mother ‟ s Name & Date of Birth based on his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of the scanned photo needs to be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature ought to be less than 30kb. Only after filling up the obligatory fields, the applicant can move to the next step, or else the application will be considered incomplete.
- The candidates have to guarantee their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications( s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at a later stage.
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment if he/she has actually passed Matriculation and 10 +2 from any type of school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- The benefit of reservation for various post( s) will certainly be admissible only to the applicants, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled ( Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind/ Hearing Impaired/ Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
- The applicant should possess requisite essential qualification( s) prescribed for the post( s) for which he/she wants to apply as on the closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
- The applicant is permitted to send only one application against each post Multiple application for the very same post as an applicant is liable to be rejected.
- The application via fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such applicants.
- Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled to the reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435/ 2016 titled as State of HP & Ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
- Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN will be according to the standards framed by the Department of Youth Services and Sports.
- The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any type of post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes must be on a parental basis, failing which candidature of such applicants will be rejected.
- The applicants belonging to OBC of HP Category should produce OBC certificate( s) on the prescribed format, which needs to not be more than one year old at the time of the last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
- The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and/ or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of the IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The applicant is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling up the application in support of his/her claim.
- The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidate belonging to unreserved BPL category are not required to send Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ ST/OBC Certificate. If any type of BPL applicant applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she will need to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate should have these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
- If in any type of recruitment year any type of vacancy earmarked for EWS can not be filled up due to non-availability of ideal applicant belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year will not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. To put it simply, when an EWS applicant is not available for selection, the post will certainly be treated automatically as de-reserved and will certainly be filled up from a non-EWS applicant of unreserved category.
- The applicants coming from disabled categories with a disability of 40% or even more are permitted added time of minimum one hour for exam of 3-hour duration i.e. 20 mins per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making ask for the scribes, he/she/will have to send a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
- Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it is kept in reserve for any other examination or selection under any kind of circumstances.
Mode of Payment: The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
Facilitation Counter for Guidance of Candidates:
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), candidature etc. candidates may contact HPSSC Reception Counter in person or on Phone No. 01972-222204,222211, Toll-Free No. 1800-180-8095 or on email ID i.e. [email protected] on any working day between 10:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.
Name of the Post: Junior Laboratory Technician
Essential Qualification: Having qualification M.Sc./B.Sc. (Microbiology/Biotechnology) from any recognized University.
Name of the Post: Junior Quality Control Officer
Essential Qualification: Having qualification M.Sc. Microbiology/Biotechnology/Food Technology from any recognized University with 2 years experience in Dairy Industry.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt HPSSC Recruitment Latest. Govt HPSSC Recruitment – M.Sc / B.Sc Biotech / Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.