Govt DIAT Biotech / Microbiology / Biosciences COVID-19 Project Recruitment
Govt DIAT Biotech / Microbiology / Biosciences COVID-19 Project Recruitment. MSc / MTech Biosciences / Biotechnology / Microbiology Project Assistant Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY
(Deemed to be University U/s 3 of UGC Act, 1956),
Girinagar, Pune-411 025
(An Autonomous Organisation funded by Department of
Defence Research & Development, Ministry of Defence)
ADVT NO. 06-2020/PA/DIAT(DU)
Name of the Post: Project Assistant (PA)
No. of Post: 01
Name of the Project: “Spray to combat COVID19 and disinfecting surface using drug-mediated-nanoparticles for medical personnel protection and hospital sanitation”.
Upper Age Limit: Not to exceed 32 Years (*)
Duration: The position is purely temporary and also is for a period of 06 months OR co-terminus with the term of the project, whichever is earlier, subject to satisfactory
Note-1: (*) ‘The crucial date’ for determining the upper age-limit is 22nd June 2020 (i.e. on the date of Walk-in-interview/Selection Meeting’). Upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years in case of candidates coming from ScheduledCastes/ Scheduled Tribes, Women as well as up to 03 years in case of applicants coming from OBC).
Note-2: LRB- @) In addition to the monthly stipend payable, Medical facilities available at Health Centre, DIAT will be admissible.
- A Test for ascertaining the aptitude and also technical knowledge of the candidates will be conducted by an Expert Committee during the ‘Interview’.
- The institute may provide campus/hostel accommodation to the selected Project Assistant, subject to availability.
How to Apply:
- A Brief bio-data duly signed & Application (available on DIAT website as Appendix) scanned in PDF, may be sent on the Email ID of the Principal Investigator( firstname.lastname@example.org & or email@example.com) with a subject titled “Application for Project Assistant” on or before 19th June 2020. Based on the suitability for the project, the candidates will certainly be called for the interview. No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview. The names of the candidate shortlisted for interview will certainly be made available on DIAT website and also an Email will certainly be sent out to suitable applicants.
- Candidates have to bring their original applications with all necessary educational and other supporting documents/project reports/publications etc on the day of the interview.
- The shortlisted applicant may directly walk-in for the interview on 22nd June 2020 at 1000hrs. Venue: Dept of Applied Physics, DIAT Girinagar, Pune-25.
- Various Other Terms & Conditions:(i) The selected applicant needs to need to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) relating to the info and data shared by PI/DIAT as well as various other Project Team members during the project and after the project activity.(ii) The work, in full or part, shall not be published without the written authorization of PI/DIAT or various other project team members in any nationwide or international journals/magazines/conference proceedings.
(iii) IP Rights, if any, achieved lies with DIAT with sponsoring agency only. DIAT as well as sponsoring agency reserve all the rights to transfer the technology developed in this project to any 3rd party for implementation or improvement.
(iv) The applicant will not be permitted to carry any report (in full or part)/ documents (in full or part)/ items associated with the project. They will be provided Service Certifications or Appreciation letter only No copy of Project report (in full or part) will certainly be permitted to carry.
- It may please be noted that the above offer does not confer on the Fellows any right for absorption in DIAT (DU), Pune. It may be terminated at any time on one month’s notice.
- For further details/clarification, please see our website www.diat.ac.in or contact.
Prof (Dr) Sangeeta Kale, Principal Investigator of the project, in the Department of Applied Physics. Telephone/Mobile No. 9850497712 as well as No (020) 24304091 respectively.
Monthly Stipend Payable: Rs. 16,600/- @ per month
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. OR M. Tech in Microbiology/ Biosciences/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt DIAT Biotech / Microbiology / Biosciences COVID-19 Project Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.