Amity University Biotechnology Project Assistant Job Opening
Amity University Biotechnology Project Assistant Job Opening. Amity Institute of Click Chemistry Research & Studies (AICCRS), Amity University, Noida Project Assistant Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Project Assistant Job Openings. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 05-06-2020
Name of Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Plant cell wall degrading lytic enzymes to unblock oxidative biomass-deconstruction: Biocatalytic cell-wall degradation and enzymatic biofuel cell based energy generation”.
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Duration: Three years
Age Limitation: 28 years (age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as well as women applicants based on Govt. of India/DST’s instructions).
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested applicants must submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 10 days of this advert to [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “PA- DBT-AICCRS” in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 20,000/- pm (consolidated as well as can be upgraded based upon performance and also the availability of financing).
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy: M.Sc. in Biotechnology with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent (CGPA) from recognized University.
Following capabilities are very expected from the desired candidate.
- Functional materials synthesis.
- Chemical synthesis and intracellular studies.
- Therapeutic application experiments.
- Strong writing as well as communication skills.
- Aim for pursuing a PhD under the same project.
The PI looking for an applicant who will pursue a PhD under this project.
Preference will certainly also be given to applicants who are willing to pursue PhD under the same project in AICCRS, Amity University with CSIR as well as UGC NET Fellowship.
Editor’s Note: Amity University Biotechnology Project Assistant Job Opening, biotechnology jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.