Syngene Vacancies Latest – MSc/MTech Biotech Apply Online
Syngene Vacancies Latest – MSc/MTech Biotech Apply Online. Biotechnology Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Job Name: Associate Scientist
Job ID: 10903
Required Ability Sets:
- Should be excellent in Protein purification, preferably recombinant proteins,
- Need to be proficient in downstream process unit operations, DOE and statistics.
- Should have sound knowledge of operating chromatography procedure, Tangential Flow Filtration as well as Interpreting experimental results making use of the standard tool.
- Need to be conversant with interpretation of analytical and procedure data and downstream scale-up principles.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and execution of downstream procedure development as well as scale-up activities.
- Data compilation, interpretation of data, data presentation to the client.
- Preparation of BPR, TTD, SOP, EOP, IOP, technical presentations and also data compilation.
- In charge of scale-up as well as technology transfer in a pilot plant.
- Maintain the downstream equipment’s qualification and training to subordinates/trainees.
Qualification: M.Sc./ M.Tech (Biotechnology/Chemical engineering).
Experience: M.Tech (3+ Years)/ M.Sc (6+ Years).
Editor’s Note: Syngene Vacancies Latest – MSc/MTech Biotech Apply Online, biotechnology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.