SHKM Govt Research Scientist Vacancies – Rs 60,000/- pm Salary
SHKM Govt Research Scientist Vacancies – Rs 60,000/- pm Salary. Government job openings for msc/phd microbiology/ molecular biology/biotechnology and virology candidates can apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Advt. No.: SHKM/Rectt/2020/03
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Advertisement for filling up the posts for
S.H.K.M. Government Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
This is for the information of all concerned that SHKM, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh uploaded the Advt. No. SHKM/Rectt/2020/03 on dated 28-03-2020 for the recruitment of 02 posts of Research Scientist (Medical), 02 posts of Research Scientist (Non-Medical), 02 Posts of Research Assistant, 05 posts of Lab Technician on contract basis through Walk-in-Interview on first cum first serve basis.
The various other details like essential qualification, Salary, fees, application & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute web site www.gmcmewat.ac.in. It is also informed that interested candidates might see our website on a regular basis because all updates concerning vacant seats will be updated on the institute website i.e. www.gmcmewat.ac.in till the posts are not filled up.
- A person with experience in the VRDL Laboratory or microbiology department will be preferred.
- Chosen candidates have to carry out emergency duties 24 × 7 in VRDL Laboratory assigned for COVID 19.
- The applicants for the post at Sr. No. 01 needs to have completed MBBS from any Institution/ University recognized by the MCI as well as degree have to be registered under the State/Central (MCI) Registration Act. Applicants have to produce permanent registration certification obtained from the council at the time of interview.
- The degree of undergraduates not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
- Applicants must reach O/o the Director, SHKM, GMC, Nalhar, Nuh on the scheduled date with a duly filled prescribed application form and supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self-attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
- The application might be downloaded from the institute web site. The application will not be provided by the institute to any person at the time of interview.
- The applicants will be engaged in a fixed salary as below.
- The incumbents will be engaged purely on contract basis for a duration of 3 months only.
- If the work and conduct of the candidates are not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason.
- Age Limitation: The candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
- The number of posts may be increased or reduced or totally withdrawn with no further notice.
- The status of vacancy will be updated on the website i.e. www.gmcmewat.ac.in till the post lies vacant.
- The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any application without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
- All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Karnal.
Eligible applicants need to appear for walk-in-interview from 11-05-2020 (Monday) onwards on first cum first, serve basis till the vacant posts are available at 09:00 AM together with the purely prescribed application form as well as non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No.
01. to 03 and also Rs. 300/-/ -( Rs.100/ – for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 04 in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order/ Cash Receipt (Account Branch, KCGMC, Karnal) in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh or by POS Machine.
- Date/ Time of Interview: Every Day (Monday to Friday) from 11-05-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM (Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained)
- The venue of Interview: Office of Director,
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati,
Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
Name of the Post: Research Scientist (NonMedical)
No. of Posts: 02
Qualifications: M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology/Biotechnology) from a recognized institution/university from a recognized institution/university with one year experience in VRDL/Molecular Biology/PCR Lab.
M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology/Biotechnology) from a recognized institution/university as well as PhD Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology/Biotechnology) from a recognized institution/university.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: SHKM Govt Research Scientist Vacancies – Rs 60,000/- pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Faceb