PGIMER Research Associate Post – PhD Biotech / Biochem Apply
PGIMER Research Associate Post – PhD Biotech / Biochem Apply. PhD Biochemistry / Biotechnology Candidates. Research jobs at PGIMER. PGIMER is Hiring PhD candidates for Research Associate Job. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all the details:
This job expires in :
PGIMER Vacancy Details
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Sector-12-A, Chandigarh – 160012
Name of Job: Research Associate cum Lab Supervisor
No. of Posts: 01 position
Name of the Project: “Study of Multiply-Fortified Salt among Women of Reproductive Age in India”
Duration: 1 year (extendable up to 3 years)
Application Procedure for PGIMER Vacancy:
Interested candidates must email their Curriculum Vitae’s (detailed) together with total experience to [email protected] with the subject line titled “Application for the post of Research Associate cum Laboratory Supervisor” by 28th May 2020 by 05:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions:
- The post is purely temporary. Employment will immediately end upon completion/termination of the project as well as there is no liability for permanent employment on PGIMER Chandigarh or Principal Investigator or funding firm.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The date, time, and place of the interview will certainly be informed to the candidate by E-mail/SMS.
- Any kind of application received after the expiry of vacancy notice will certainly not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
Post Grad in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Lab. Haematology having lab experience of 7-10 years.
PhD in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Hematology with2-3 years of experience.
Note: Strong Haematology/Biochemistry experienced applicant will be favoured.
Job Summary: Candidate will certainly monitor as well as supervise lab-related activities in the field laboratory as well as PGIMER lab. He/she will certainly manage and also train laboratory staff in sample collection and biomarkers assessment. He/she will liaise with study team members to make certain all lab-related activities are being implemented properly and according to schedule. He/ she will certainly also supervise and make certain the shifting of samples from the field to lab, proper storage, and biomarker analysis of the defined study parameters. Along with this he/she will additionally be responsible for the purchase and managing all the lab supplies and also will share regular updates with study investigators.
- Need to have the ability to successfully work with, implement and monitor all lab-related activities;
- Purchasing and managing supplies for the laboratory activities;
- Plan and also supervise lab-related activities in the field/ laboratory and provide technological support to laboratory staff;
- Perform/monitor the biomarker analysis of the defined study parameters
- Monitor the OC/QA of the data generated for the biomarker assays; 6
- He/she will certainly be accountable for proper record keeping and compilation of all lab-related activities;
- Should have the ability to take the conference calls with foreign collaborators of this study based on USA timings
Emoluments (Monthly): Commensurate with qualification as well as experience
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: PGIMER Research Associate Post – PhD Biotech / Biochem Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.