Novozymes Research Associate Vacancy – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply
Novozymes Research Associate Vacancy – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply. Candidates with an msc/mtech are eligible to apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc/mtech candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Research Associate, Screening & Protein Chemistry, Bangalore, India
Ref ID: 7192BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Research Associate, Bangalore, Screening & Protein Chemistry:
Are you all set for a challenging role that lets you use both your scientific grounding and also communication abilities? If so, you could be our brand-new colleague in Screening and also Protein Chemistry. You’ll be part of a dynamic team of 22 scientists as well as research associates based in Bangalore and will assist in carrying out Fermentations and also Protein purifications. You thrive in a fast-paced environment as well as fit with working with standard protocols in a team as well as interpreting data. If you have worked with Fermentations as well as Protein Purifications handling automated systems, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and also professional development.
In this position you need to:
- M.Sc/ M.Tech. Degree in any branch of life sciences with 5-6 years of industrial experience with more emphasis towards downstream processing
- Be a team player with solid analytical and communication skills
- Have the ability to work in collaboration with Scientists
- Have working knowledge concerning Fermentation and also Purification Processes with handling automate Anchored systems.
- Experience in DOE analysis will be an included advantage
Editor’s Note: Novozymes Research Associate Vacancy – MSc/MTech Life Science Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.