Novozymes Molecular Biology and Protein Diversity Research Associate Job
Novozymes Molecular Biology and Protein Diversity Research Associate Job. Candidates with an msc/mtech are eligible to apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc/mtech candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Sr Research Associate, Molecular Biology and Protein Diversity, B’lore
Ref ID: 7189BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology as well as Protein Diversity, Bangalore:
Are you ready for a challenging role that allows you to utilize both your scientific grounding as well as communication skills? If so, you could be our brand-new colleague in protein engineering as well as diversity. You’ll belong to a dynamic team of 20 scientists as well as research associates based in Bangalore as well as will certainly carry out microbiological/ molecular biology experiments which are hand-held along with on the liquid handling systems. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and also are comfortable with working with standard protocols in a team as well as interpreting data. If you have actually worked with microorganisms and also have knowledge about molecular biology, fermentation etc, this is a fantastic career opportunity with potential for personal and professional development.
In this position you need to have:
- M.S/ M.Sc/ M.Tech. Degree in any type of branch of life sciences with 6-10 years of relevant experience.
- Be a team player with strong analytical as well as communication skills
- Be able to work in collaboration with Scientists
- Proficient with prokaryotic expression systems– Molecular biology, PCR, cloning, various other DNA manipulation techniques, gel electrophoresis, growing microbiology cultures, transformation, high throughput techniques etc.
- Multitasking and be able to prioritize projects properly and also satisfy timelines successfully with utmost attention to detail, setting high-performance standards.
- Experience in operation liquid Handling systems would certainly be an added advantage.
Editor’s Note: Novozymes Molecular Biology and Protein Diversity Research Associate Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.